Wrath of Norsemen DVD

Masters_Apprentice

Human Killing Human
Jul 8, 2006
Hamilton, Ontario
I went to get Wrath of the Norsemen at a local HMV and they said they have to import it. I live in Canada so I guess they didn't have it. I have to put a deposit on it, is it worth importing??

Hell, sure its worth it. Watched the 3 discs today again. I hope the performance in antwerp will be as heavy as the one in köln

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
I went to get Wrath of the Norsemen at a local HMV and they said they have to import it. I live in Canada so I guess they didn't have it. I have to put a deposit on it, is it worth importing??

Yooo guy, which part of Canada you in ? I've been looking for the dvd myself in Toronto and soo far no luck :(

Söy said:
you watched all 7 1/2 hours in one day? :|

Well, think i lost the marathon past the half of the 3rd disc, went off for a sleep and then continued watching.
Not so difficult with no parents at home, a beer in the hand and a bag of chips near you :).

Audun_Of_Bodom said:
I live in Hamilton, Ontario and I went to a HMV at a local mall and they said they have to import it

which mall was this, limeridge? cause they didnt have it when i went there either

I got the DVD today...

Love the huge amount of footage...

but i fucking hate the camera work. The camera is in one place for no longer than TWO SECONDS, usually less. I don't see how you can watch this for more than half an hour without going nuts. Why couldn't they just film the band and zoom in on the members or crowd every once in a while. God damn :mad:

Best DVD I ever bought. My roommate doesn't listen to metal and gets super pissed whenever I watch it on the 5.1 system in our house. Awesome.