WTB broken Ziljian cymbals if you have any.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Tell me what you got if you want to dump them.

Edit:

Let me be more specific as to what I'm after:

I'm looking for any cast Ziljian cymbal you have that is cracked or keyholed. It can't have large missing chunks and the crack can't be more than a few inches long. Keyholed cymbals are also fine in most cases.

I need a picture, the size, what specific model it is you are looking to unload.

I will PM an offer if you provide all of the above. It won't be a lot by any means, but you are always free to reject the offer and keep the cymbal. :)

Nay repurpose. So not looking to shell a whole lot. But if you have some and they are just sitting around waiting to be scrapped I might want them on the cheap (they have to still look round is the only thing, keyholes are ok as long as they aren't to insane).

Not looking to cut them down or weld them. I know that wouldn't go to well.

I've heard some tig welded ones and they didn't sound that great tbh plus I think they just crack again from what I have been told.

I imagine heat is an element to making cymbals and can't imagine cutting them (and heating them up) would do good for the sound. Take a knife that hasn't been heat treated and compare it to one that has (strike it). I imagine it's a similar thing.

I know you said Zildjian, but I have 3 Sabian AAXplosion crashes for you if you're interested. Can't remember the sizes... I think 16", 17", and 18"

My drummer just cracked his at practice a couple of weeks back. He's ordered a new one so I assume he's not using it any more

z%20china.jpg

Any good?

What china is that? I know I'm being oddly specific with this but it might be depending on what it is (what series A,Z,K etc... and what diameter).

I'm not sure if shipping from the UK will be worth it at all to me but who knows. Weight would be good so I can check out how much shipping it gonna run.

What china is that? I know I'm being oddly specific with this but it might be depending on what it is (what series A,Z,K etc... and what diameter).

I'm not sure if shipping from the UK will be worth it at all to me but who knows. Weight would be good so I can check out how much shipping it gonna run.

Alright man, I'll throw him a text to get the info then tell you what he says...

My drummer just cracked his Z Custom china at a show (small hairline 1-2" max), nothing chipped off - it's about an inch in from the edge. I'll check on diameter - I want to say maybe 18" but I'll double check and get back.

Edit: Just realized the Zs and related are discontinued. I didn't like the Zs tbh, glad to force the drummer maybe to Ks :)

My drummer just cracked his Z Custom china at a show (small hairline 1-2" max), nothing chipped off - it's about an inch in from the edge. I'll check on diameter - I want to say maybe 18" but I'll double check and get back.

Edit: Just realized the Zs and related are discontinued. I didn't like the Zs tbh, glad to force the drummer maybe to Ks :)

It doesn't matter that they are discontinued. :)