WTB: SM58 (uk)

AgentX

Jun 14, 2009
Oxford, UK
www.facebook.com
I know I can get these off eBay but was wondering if anyone around here has an SM58 (not a wireless one) going spare and wants to sell it off quick for a fair price?

Thanks!

I have one id be willing to part with for 60 notes, however the capsule grill has a dent in it...incase you want a mint condition one.

Works perfectly and comes with pouch. Hit me up if your interested.

Dont touch ebay for any microphones ever. Far too much agro. I've ordered a grand total of three on ebay, at varying prices I might add, and all have been fakes i've had to get my money back on. I've had to stop ordering them off of there now, as the next person who shipped me one would be getting a molotov cocktail through their window!

Dont touch ebay for any microphones ever. Far too much agro. I've ordered a grand total of three on ebay, at varying prices I might add, and all have been fakes i've had to get my money back on. I've had to stop ordering them off of there now, as the next person who shipped me one would be getting a molotov cocktail through their window!

That is serious bad luck! how do you know they are fake, is there anything to look out for?