Wuthering Heights new album

I have listened to both side by side, and no the new one can't match it. Still is a good power metal album, lots of energy and heaviness, and ocassional nice folk passages.

Wyvern said:
Brent now you are scaring me, everything alright?:yow:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, everything's fine. :) My sleep schedule got goofed Monday night so I am a little punchy, trying to get back to normal. That didn't quite come out like I wanted it to. I had an idea in my head but couldn't quite pull it off.

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, everything's fine. :) My sleep schedule got goofed Monday night so I am a little punchy, trying to get back to normal. That didn't quite come out like I wanted it to. I had an idea in my head but couldn't quite pull it off.

Phew, I'm glad everything's fine take care bro.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
The best part is the US release is going to include a bonus DVD of their performance at ProgPower USA a couple years ago. I'll be snagging that one as soon as it's available in a couple weeks!

Wow! Really? I'll definitely be getting that one then. I'd really like to see that PP performance again. I didn't particularly care for them then but that was a good show and I enjoyed it. As you can see, my view for them wasn't the best:

Dscn3614_half.jpg

Wheezer said:
Wow! Really? I'll definitely be getting that one then. I'd really like to see that PP performance again. I didn't particularly care for them then but that was a good show and I enjoyed it. As you can see, my view for them wasn't the best:
That's one thing I've never had the honor of. Watching a video concert of a show that I was actually at. It should be really fun for anyone that was at PPV and saw that show!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
The best part is the US release is going to include a bonus DVD of their performance at ProgPower USA a couple years ago. I'll be snagging that one as soon as it's available in a couple weeks!
I finally bought TSC last night, there's no bonus DVD for the Euro version though :cry: Oh well, I don't have a DVD player here :D
There's a bonus track called "Midnight Song" instead.

Not yet listened to.

Wheezer said:

Dscn3614_half.jpg

You had a lot of drinks, had you?

Actually I just found out from their manager that the bonus disc on the U.S. release is going to be an AUDIO cd of their PPUSA V appearance, NOT a DVD. Bummer. :cry: I'm now checking to see what happened to the planned DVD release. That should be coming at some point, maybe early next year.