www.antimatter.tk

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
what do you think about making mick's site (www.antimatter.tk) main official one? especially as i guess mega doesn't have much time to keep warp9.to/antimatter still updated. besides, mick's one is much more informative and all information is first-hand... what is your opinion?

what about making the official sites of the official sites, where all the official sites would be officially registered. thatd be so outrageously official.

Micks is as 'Official' as it gets. Doesnt 'official' mean endorsed by the band or something?
Megas will be revamped when he gets the artwork from me. He helped us out a long time ago when we were unheard of so I dont think critisism is fair.

I don't criticise Mega! I share you opinion that he did really good work for Antimatter... I didn't want to diminish Mega's work. Really.

In my opinion "official" means that I can't find up-to-date and fresh information as well as plenty of various stuff.

but its been said before by mega that official means that all the stuff must come from the band. it has to be news. no rumours. credit given to mega anyway.

and did you want do piss me off? your entry was needless sarcastic one, so i added another needless one. it isn't not only you that likes provocations, mehdi....

mariner, i do not attack mega and his work! the thing isn't mega's site is bad (because it isn't) but in my opinion mick's site would be better for main official site, for above-mentioned reasons, and as it's being made by band member. but that's only my opinion and i wanted to know what you and the band think about it. that's why i started the thread.

besides, it doesn't make sense to argue as long as there are as constructive answers as mehdi's one.

if vinny would have typed it you would have laughed cause it would have been official sarcasm ;)

provocation? it could only be taken as a provocation if youre being offended. and i can say one has to be very sensitive to get anal about so little things :lol: take it officially easy!

and i know youre not attacking mega. just my comment on it.
imagine you in mega's position. it must be a hard job.

Sopel said:
i don't get it. what do you mean?

heyo popples.
just that he need information of the band. and if he dont get any he cant update the site. it is as simple as that.

Mariner said:
just that he need information of the band. and if he dont get any he cant update the site. it is as simple as that.
that's why i suggested what i suggested. people usually visit mega's offical one and on mick's site they can find much more interesting stuff.

so there are rumours on mick's site?

Sopel said:
mehdi, you must be very proud with yourself, because you're so funny guy.

id better be officially proud of myself because im funny, than proud of myself cause im doing the official pakistanese page of twisted sister :p