WWW.THEESSENESSPROJECT.COM ONLINE NOW

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
Hey Everybody,

just letting you know the website is online now! Still in the early stages, but we're getting a lot of it up there now.Drop on by and have a look!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Our My Space is under construction, but come on by and add yourself, this shoulod go up within the week!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

More updates soon! Stay tuned!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nice site! Cool to see some pics from the tracking. :)

But I still have to figure out how to buy that record. I want the CD but I haven't yet found any (online) retailer who carries it (in germany). So by ordering it through paypal would be directly from you guys, right? Haven't done paypal before but that seems like the best option. Even with the shipping costs it is still a lot cheaper than buying from a retailer here.

Thumbs up! Been listening to the online samples quite a lot.

Nice site! Cool to see some pics from the tracking. :)

But I still have to figure out how to buy that record. I want the CD but I haven't yet found any (online) retailer who carries it (in germany). So by ordering it through paypal would be directly from you guys, right? Haven't done paypal before but that seems like the best option. Even with the shipping costs it is still a lot cheaper than buying from a retailer here.

Thumbs up! Been listening to the online samples quite a lot.

Hey Slashvanyoung,

Yes, you can get this directly from us on our website! We just got our buttons fixed, so click on the last one, and we'll be able to get that CD out to you soon!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the samples as well!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

We have recently updated some things on The EssenEss Project My Space:

1.You can now add songs from The EssenEss Project debut to your My Space media player
2. We have brand new banners to add to your page
3. There are now direct links to where you can buy The EssenEss Project debut CD!

More news coming soon, stay tuned!:headbang::headbang::headbang: