The EssenEss Project Update 07/27/2007

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
Hey Everybody,

Well, we're at the end of July now, and it's been a little bit since the last update. So, here's a quick one.

We have now gone through 2 mastering sessions, and finally settled on final masters as of last week. Our thanks to John Cuniberti, and Plant Studios, for all their help in this area! It sounds excellent!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ageir Mickelson sent in his final artwork, and although I put him through paces trying to get every last little thing in there, we have finished in this area, and it looks absolutely awesome! Thanks Asgeir!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So, the CD is going into production, and in my next update here, we'll provide information on when the CD will be released, and where you will be able to find it!

Stay tuned, more to follow very soon here!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Everybody,

Well, we're at the end of July now, and it's been a little bit since the last update. So, here's a quick one.

We have now gone through 2 mastering sessions, and finally settled on final masters as of last week. Our thanks to John Cuniberti, and Plant Studios, for all their help in this area! It sounds excellent!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Ageir Mickelson sent in his final artwork, and although I put him through paces trying to get every last little thing in there, we have finished in this area, and it looks absolutely awesome! Thanks Asgeir!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So, the CD is going into production, and in my next update here, we'll provide information on when the CD will be released, and where you will be able to find it!

Stay tuned, more to follow very soon here!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And the CD's are in production! We are working out all other details right now with the release, and I'll be back on here towards the end of the month with the latest!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I hope i'm not the only person here waiting to hear the album. any news Steve?

From the response we've been receiving elsewhere, no you're not Paul!:lol:

Check out the interview I'm doing tomorrow night; there will be some news there, and an update following here shortly after, I promise.

We've been up to our ears in the business side of things lately, and delay after delay has happened there. If there's no news, there's no point of saying much, right?

So, stay tuned, EVERYONE! News is coming!:headbang::headbang::headbang: