The EssenEss Project Update 06/02/2007

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
A quick update for everyone!

We have finished all 12 songs through what I'm going to call the "1st stage", and man, I am really loving how this album came out! Everything is sounding great, well balanced,and diverse as well!

Right now, Steve and I are listening back to the mixes, making notes of last minute things we're hearing that need changes, what I affectionately call the "nitpick" stage.:lol:

We should have the album completely mixed by the end of next week, and I'll come back to update on who is going to master this monster!

I'm realizing that this for some, has taken a long time, my health issue being a big reason for the delay, but we're almost there, everybody, and we can't wait for you all to hear this!

Oh, and if I can get one track up for streaming off our site, I'll make that happen, premaster.

I'll be back soon with another update on the mastering,and an update regarding the artwork as well!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Excellent news Smyth! Be sure to give Hoffman a :wave: for me! Sure kickin' myself for not being able to make it up there for the Sweet Leaf show, do have someone take some pics! I'll be thinking about those good ole days at the Old Vic! Take Care

Excellent news Smyth! Be sure to give Hoffman a :wave: for me! Sure kickin' myself for not being able to make it up there for the Sweet Leaf show, do have someone take some pics! I'll be thinking about those good ole days at the Old Vic! Take Care

Hey KB! Thanks, we've been trying to get to this stage now for quite a while, and we're finally getting towards the end of it!

I will send on:wave: to Steve H, and yeah, wish us luck for the Sweet Leaf concert!:lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Had our first rehearsal for the show today, and man, thankfully we've got another rehearsal soon!:lol: Nah, wasn't that bad, but I'm a picky mofo when it comes to this, and also, was a good experience to gauge my strength/endurance again, after not playing with anyone for over a year now. Felt good!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Back to The EssenEss Project, more updates coming soon! Stay tuned!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: