EssenEss Album Update 7/15/06!!!

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
Well, it's been a little over a week since the last update here, and thought I would write a quick update.
We're at 7 songs completely done now, 5 more to go! We're getting over the halfway hump!:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: I just finished a song from the album called The Afterlife. All I can say is, it's got come serious Cacophony vibe! I "went back to my roots", so to speak, and pulled some freaky shit out of my head! Can't wait for you guys to hear it!
I promise to come in here a little more often now, and the next time I come back, I will bring samples ( rough_ mix_ samples__!) from the forthcoming album, with me!
Stay tuned!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Excellent Steve! Your description of this piece really intrigues me - can we score a rough sample of that next time you swing by? I'd love to hear it!

Hahahaha that's okay - I broke my promise to give Noumenon my Triple X settings last night :lol: Can't wait to hear em though! :kickass:

Looking forward to heard some of this new "Freaky Shit" that you pulled out.:headbang:

Souls,
No firm date set yet. I would like it to be sometime in early fall. Fingers crossed.
JBroll, no problem dude! I just don't want people to get confused! I wish I had a spork guitar! Guru?!
Haven't put the thought into preorders as of yet, as we're still in the middle of tracking right now.....
Aaaannndd.....I want y'all to know that I'm not flaking getting some teasers up here, gotta get a hold of Ms. A, and then we'll have 'em up there! Calling Ms A! Email me!:lol: :headbang:

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

On our last car trip E (or Grue, whatever he's gonna be called if he quits lurking on the board!!!) introduced me to some of his "roots" in Cacophony and such that I'd never heard before. I love it when I'm so impressed I can't speak - it happens very rarely :cool:

G

Well, I can't wait to hear Hoffman's and your's hard work pay off. I remember hearing some old preproductions demos back a couple years at Stanroy's, and now the clips on the forum, very cool! It'd be nice to see you two play out sometime with Atma behinds the skins.