X50 v2.0

Can we get more information on the "Movement" functionality?

The "movement" function applies the nonlinear poweramp to speaker characteristics to your loaded IR in real time. It also takes the physical speaker movement limitations into account. The end result is extra (frequency dependent) harmonics added to the loaded IR. The biggest difference is found in the low mids and resonant frequency of speaker model!

Where previous attempts of "dynamics" behavoir has added weird noise when pushed hard this one is very natural and transparent in all of it's range :)

The "movement" function applies the nonlinear poweramp to speaker characteristics to your loaded IR in real time. It also takes the physical speaker movement limitations into account. The end result is extra (frequency dependent) harmonics added to the loaded IR. The biggest difference is found in the low mids and resonant frequency of speaker model!

Where previous attempts of "dynamics" behavoir has added weird noise when pushed hard this one is very natural and transparent in all of it's range :)

Look forward to trying this out, from what you say this might solve the problem of the low-mid stasis of using layered IRs in a mix.

Is the "nonlinear poweramp to speaker characteristics" strictly within the Movement algorithm, or does it involve the x50 power amp? Example, if I have Le456 -> Ignite Amps TPA-1 -> x50 v2 cab section, will this Movement function perform as expected?

Is the IR loader still limited to one impulse or have you already implemented the second slot? I can't wait for this, or the aax release :kickass:

HOFX: yes it should perform the same. If it's too subtle just increase the input gain.

Vice/Verca: yes still just one impulse, i will upgrade the IR loader later, just waiting for user reviews so I can make it right on the first try ;) the changes i make is 99% user requests because you know best what works for you :)

I don't understand your joke ?

Anyway, software piracy protection by WIBU.
Awesome. Uncracked. Clean.
Good-bye to torrents.

Propellerhead (Reason 7) uses that.

Onqel, any idea when this is likely to drop yet? Quite eager to part with my cash!

should be ready within a week or so, actually as soon as my web host delivers the SSL/HTTPS stuff we need for secure communication with PayPal, I have no exact date but as soon they deliver the goods we're good to go! :kickass:

what are the demo restrictions?

2 seconds of silence every 45 seconds.
Preamp disable function is disabled.
Disable IR loader function is disabled. (You can still load external IRs)
Saving plugin state is disabled.

I know the wait is difficult but it's WORTH it. Amazing product, John has really done great work. :kickass:

Anyone with blue balls from waiting is gonna bust a big nut when they try this. :lol:

~scott