X50 v2.0

GUI has been improved (settings and stuff), demo version should be coming up soon, but I'm not sure what can/can't be disclosed ATM. I can only say it's the best sounding ampsim I've ever tried.

The list of ampsims you compared it to... does it contain the hardware ones,too? :)

The list of ampsims you compared it to... does it contain the hardware ones,too? :)

There's no ampsim "list" as it only gets you a 5150 tone. But for my job (mixing engineer specialized in metal) it gets the job done better than anything else.

I'm sure Thermionik will be a big thing too, but that's something I've got to try yet. So far this one gets all my beans. :kickass:

X50 is provided with a zero-latency IR loader with a non-linear modeling simply called "Movement". The IR-movement modeling is developed in-house after months of testing, it's very promising so far Not too long until beta-version is rolled out, finally

Can we get more information on the "Movement" functionality?

21,367 views.... you probably aren't the only one suffering from "tone blue balls"

Onqel is being the Gabriel/Slate of amp sims in every respect by the look of it (i.e. quality and product delay).

Plan was to finish the website during this weekend, but i have to wait for my web host to setup a SSL/https solution for the domain. During our tests we ran into a serious paypal issue that we can't solve without it! Just another obstacle we have to clear out of our way