X50 v2.0

Onqel, Listen very carefully. I use every one of your plugins on all my projects. All the time. I know this is a guitar channel strip of sorts however, add the B.O.D & R47 and I will raise up statues of your likeness, Pillage villages on the countryside and shed blood in your beautiful name, search the far ends of the ocean for uncharted lands to claim as your own. But most importantly.. I will donate an XXL Beer for his majesty.

haha that made my day :headbang:
I will see what I can do ;)

Here is a really good demo video made by a couple of the beta testers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be keen for just a head version of v2.0 - will this be released/free?

Not separate plugins on initial release, I'm planning to upgrade the plugin later to also be able to add/remove FX dynamically, I just need to save some juice for the JUCE sdk to simplify this. In this operation I will also "separate the head from the body" also :D this will be plugins installed along with the "suite" so it's not going to be free

over 15,000 views! Your release is going to be a hit, I can't wait. If you actually receiving a good amount of revenue for this helps the X50 evolve even further than what you have now I will gladly pay 5 times your asking price. I think this should be the "TSE Suite" and add the BOD I use it all the time so does so many people! include it in the oversampling process =)

A bump for Onqels' amazing ongoing work on the X50.

Also, I am proud to announce (though still pretty annoyed on a personal level) that due to the fact that the upcoming X50 is such a high quality amp sim, it's caused me to become aware of a minor flaw in my IR making process. The fix for this is simple and I should have top quality IRs to replace the older Beta IRs coming in a very short time, maybe a week or so. Hope I'll make it in time for the release!