X50 v2.0

Bought. But I got an error when it tried to redirect me to your site to get my license. :-(

Help, Onqel. I messaged you with the details on your site.

^Got that too but still got the license in my e-mail.
Had some currency beef with paypal on my first try but it worked fine afterward. I'm using Chrome cause I'm at work, could be that..
Damn.. I'm at work :( Won't be able to try before another 8 long hours.

All good for me. I had some troubles putting the email into the register box in the vst, every time I'd click the button the email would disappear, then I pressed enter and it worked. Only hiccup I had.

This sounds very good, I'm going to put a mix together and hopefully post soon

I did a quick test, mainly to see how quick I could dial in a decent tone (which is quick) and to test out the movement function on two hard panned guitar tracks. Demo posted below shows the quick effort - it's punk, not metal, before you get disappointed.

2014-x50-Test.mp3

My verdict is this a winner.

Although I could've spent a lot longer really getting into the details on the amp and going through and auditioning a bunch of IRs, I'm happy with the aggression that comes through on this. I also played around with the Movement knob on the IR loader, and although subtle - like the manual says - it does open up the middle of hard panned guitars and reduces the static hum that sucks life from the mix.

Good work Onqel.

PS: Now I listen to that mix again, the guitars do sound boxy, but that's a combination of me not spending enough time to dial in a decent tone and EQ the guitars a bit better. Meh, I'm still happy.

I hope you get the email thing sorted out soon enough.

Question, in the version before the license is activated, why do I only get sound when the preamp is disabled?

Got mine registered with a little bit of trouble so I'll share maybe it will help someone.

I got my license via email right away.

I tried to load the license but into X50's config section but didn't realize you have to enter your email also. You have to click the email box, delete the space it puts for some reason, type your email and hit CLICK ENTER/RETURN and then you can click register. If you don't click enter X50 won't register.

Hope that maybe helps someone.

Sounds fucking KILLER btw. Amazing job by all involved.

I'm pretty sure if the redirect doesn't work you can manually go back to the tse site and use the lc file request and download both the software and lc file that way after payment.

And ya, make sure you hit enter after typing in your email address on the reg screen of X50.

I'm really excited for John! Congrats man & thanks for allowing me to be a part of the test team! Awesome work!!!!

~scott:headbang:

I'm pretty sure if the redirect doesn't work you can manually go back to the tse site and use the lc file request and download both the software and lc file that way after payment.

this unfortunately ain't gonna work since the user profile does not exist ...so you cannot log in and do the lc file request