X50 v2.0

We're changing the way it works today, to avoid sending users back to store.. it's a poor design choice unfortunately.
I'm fixing the failed user accounts, don't worry you all should get your license files ;)

for 30 damned euros an amp sim that wipe out other expensive commercial plugins...Thanks Onqel you're the man,and thanks to the other guys for the new i\r!

I've been trying the demo for a few hours.
It was on a project where I had TSE 808 + TSE X50 + Nebula cab on the guitar bus.
Switched it to this new version and.... HOLY SHIT, that sounds so much better ; I quickly dialed a tone that raped the shit out of the old chain !!

The funny thing is I don't use ampsims that often, mainly for monitoring while tracking DIs and sometimes on some projects when it's needed (like this electronic / metal EP I tried it on).
But just for that purpose I'll buy this new version, 30€ is a steal.

Really nice job on this one Onqel, it seems you put a lot of hard work on it, I hope it'll turn out great for you.
Hope to hear some new quality amps from TSE in the future !

Any idea on when this will be fixed onqel?. Are we talking hours or days?

I want to give you money but you won't let me!!! Haha.

It is sounding great though. I just can't take this intermittent silence any longer. Haha.

Tried out the demo and and holy shit, what can I say. Is a plugin good, if you first load it up, and then you instantly start writing awesome riffs? You're goddamn right it is, even the default settings sounded awesome, and with a bit tweaking even better. Can't wait to try this in a mix, for now I just tested it by jamming. So awesome work onqel, will be buying this very soon!

When I bought it I got redirected fine, but I am not getting the license emails.

edit: Got it now.

edit: When the preamp is enabled I get no sound. Running 64 bit windows 8.1 reaper. The demo version worked fine.

Yet another edit: It is when I try to register, the email address resets to the default one so I can't actually register properly.

jkerr: Go back into config. This time after inputting you email address press the enter key, then locate the license file and click on register. That should do it.