X50 v2.0

Pavel Shevtsov has done an amazing job with the GUI so far :D

Screen%20Shot%202013-10-19%20at%2011.12.40%20PM.png

This looks SO awesome. I would definitely donate for or buy an all in one solution for x50.

Question: Is this going to be a modular type design where all TSE products will eventually be able to be loaded in?

That just seems ridiculous that you have to go through an application process to get the sdk for rtas. You would think they would want as many developers as possible to have it so more people will use PT. The developer for Klanghelm has the same problem. He wants to port his plugins to rtas but can't get the sdk.

My god I'm so excited for this!...New GUI, Complete package, Onqel.. you are the best.

Two questions is the R47 gonna be bundled with this (New GUI!? =D)
and is Frozen Audio throwin some IR's in this??

My god I'm so excited for this!...New GUI, Complete package, Onqel.. you are the best.

Two questions is the R47 gonna be bundled with this (New GUI!? =D)
and is Frozen Audio throwin some IR's in this??

No R47 at this time, just want that "standard" metal-package atm.
and yes, Frozen Sun Audio has made some custom IR's for this project

How CPU-intensive is this compared to the previous version, or the X30 as standalone?

Those new GUIs look impressive indeed!

I recently I used the X50 Oversampled & Ola's messiah Impulse with an ibanez tube screamer cause of how much better it sounded than the eleven for the Demo I was working on. Shit Killed! Donating today!

How CPU-intensive is this compared to the previous version, or the X30 as standalone?

Those new GUIs look impressive indeed!

Only tested on Mac so far, it's an improvement when looking at the big picture. It's hard to beat the X30 because it's much smaller and simpler design... :p