X50 v2.0

Only tested on Mac so far, it's an improvement when looking at the big picture. It's hard to beat the X30 because it's much smaller and simpler design... :p

Thank you for all the time and work you put into this and for releasing OS X versions! Can't wait to try it out. You're awesome!

Here is John's (onqel's) latest HARD work with one of MY new Impulses created specifically for this release! I am a huge supporter of Johns (yes FREE) work. It slays the commercial works as you know so buy this guy a beer!!!!!. You know it kills the commercial stuff, support the ones that deserve it!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought another beer to him!
(Can´t wait for this x50 v2.0 with all the great shit included!)
And nice to see you making new impulses, your impulses sound great!

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Awesome! Waiting for Windows-version though! :)

Tuner DaFuk XDDD
If that tuner is responsive enough to be able to tune to the attack easily (or has the option to make the make the red light "slower")
you will make me the happiest man ever.

Onqel needs to bring LePou and Ignite Amps into this so he can load his amps into the Amp rack.

Man I know this sounds nutz but I check this shit like every few hours Lol. I thought I was nutz but all my friends do the same :p

You've effected my mixing/Creative life so much in the past few years I wish there was more than money I could give you. I'm trying to spread the word so hard at work to try and spread doors for future donations and encouragement. I literally skipped out on buying a real expensive amp a while ago and ended up using it sooo much more proficiently and responsibly because A man decided to come out with a free plugin that killed.

You my man are the shyte! :Smokin: