X50 v2.0

Only one small suggestion from me: The power button for the tuner is on the right hand side, whereas the delay and EQ are on the left. Would be good to have them all on the left.

Anyone getting a strange buzzing noise when using the LP knob on the EQ module?

Other than that this ampsim sounds fucking beast!!

I feel stupid for buying it and checking that box without doing the demo first, but it's totally not working on my system. OS X 10.8, Cubase 6.5. No dice.

Your rig should be in spec I think.
Are you in 64 bit mode for Cubase?

Your rig should be in spec I think.
Are you in 64 bit mode for Cubase?

Yeah that's my first thought as well,
as long as it installs with the right permissions OS X should be more or less fail-safe for this plugin. (As long as you're above 10.7 and runs 64 bit DAW)

Found a big bug. Won't seem to switch to Green channel after you switch to Red and play it for a bit.

Always have to restart it to get back to the green channel.

What's your issue ?

It's not appearing in the plug-ins list, like Cubase doesn't recognize it at all.

I'm running in 32bit - are you saying that I have to be running a 64bit DAW to run the plugin? I was under the impression that a 32bit DAW could run 64bit plugins but that it didn't work the other way around; am I an idiot and it doesn't work either way? I have to have 32bit specific plugins to work in a 32bit DAW?

It's not appearing in the plug-ins list, like Cubase doesn't recognize it at all.

I'm running in 32bit - are you saying that I have to be running a 64bit DAW to run the plugin? I was under the impression that a 32bit DAW could run 64bit plugins but that it didn't work the other way around; am I an idiot and it doesn't work either way? I have to have 32bit specific plugins to work in a 32bit DAW?

Ouch, not unless Cubase has a 64bit to 32bit wrapper that won't work I'm afraid,
you will have to run a 64bit compatible daw to use this, and even to make it show up in the plugin list. because Apple are more or less moving away from 32bit entirely I have jumped on the same wagon.. If you're not ready to move to 64bit yet just contact me if you want a refund

I need to do an inventory of what plugins I have that aren't 64-bit ready. I just launched a session in 64 to see and it looked like PODfarm was the only one, so that was convenient. :lol:

It's working in 64 just fine, I'll have to figure out what I'm missing out on in 64-land before deciding if it's worth keeping. Was TRIGGER the last one most were waiting for?

I'm pretty sure cubase has a 32 bit bridge when you run in 64 bit mode.
Initially I was hesitant to use Logic X due to missing my 32 bit plugins but I got sound radix 32 lives which wraps my 32 bit plugins.
After a short time I don't even bother with it.
All the plugins I use are 64 bit. Pretty much every plugin manufacturer has switched to 64 bit.
I spent a lot of money on some URS plugins that I miss but have found alternatives.
The advantage of using more RAM lets me run bigger sessions.

I need to do an inventory of what plugins I have that aren't 64-bit ready. I just launched a session in 64 to see and it looked like PODfarm was the only one, so that was convenient. :lol:

It's working in 64 just fine, I'll have to figure out what I'm missing out on in 64-land before deciding if it's worth keeping. Was TRIGGER the last one most were waiting for?

If you have x50 working you don't need pod farm anymore :lol:
Trigger 2 is 64

JeffTD,
No problem, we'll get you squared away. Please email support (support@tseaudio.com) with the issue.

mikah912,
Sorry, in none of our extensive beta testing do I recall anyone experiencing that channel switching issue. Please email support@tseaudio.com for help. Please provide the platform you are running on and if 32 or 64 bit. Specify if it's the demo or full version please and of course detail the symptom. Thanks.