X50 v2.0

The issue doesn't happen at my end, so I might need someone to confirm that my fix actually works before releasing it. Would you by any chance be interested in testing a pre-release?

Sure...just let me know.

That is weird, the LP issue doesn't happen to me... And I have a focusrite interface and everything haha. Going to have to mess with it when I get home, see what happens...

That is weird, the LP issue doesn't happen to me... And I have a focusrite interface and everything haha. Going to have to mess with it when I get home, see what happens...

The problem only occurs at 44.1khz running the focusrite AISO drivers with a buffer of less than 10ms on Win7. Additionally, it will not occur until the LP is moved from the OFF position. You can have the EQ enabled and as long as the LP is off... no noise.

Just thought I'd throw those specific out there since you are going to mess with it when you get home.

Huh that is definitely weird. I was able to replicate it easily except I am on Windows 8.1. About to check the beta version on my laptop to see if I have the same problem or if it is just with the released version.

Definitely happening there as well... I guess I should have messed with the buffer size more haha. But I don't use my focusrite interface that often.

Forget Guitar Rig and Amplitube and all the others ive tried! This thing is Awsome. And yes I bought it straight off as I really like Qnqel's gear! Many thanks. We dont all have the cash to buy the real amps and cabs and this stuff really does inspire my playing.

God damn.. I will have to buy this when I come back from holiday. Fuck yeah. All of the TSE stuff is a staple on my tracking/ writing process. So I will definitely be grabbing this