X50 v2.0

Obviously, this is a wonderful idea and by the looks of the "modular architecture" employed in the suite, it certainly looks possible. This was probably the intent when authoring the new version. Reading the included manual reveals there are plans to expand upon what is currently available in the effects rack. One would think the priority at this point would be to correct any compatibility issues that may exist across the multiple platforms that the new version serves. Fortunately, issues do not seem to be widespread. Personally, I am aware of only one (Low Pass Noise). The only other persistent issue seems to be with user registration.

That said, the registration "problem" is more of a "user error" issue than anything else. I am fairly confident there has been some discussion at TSE Audio as to how to rectify that situation. I can only imagine how tiresome it must be to continually tell users to press ENTER after inserting their email addresses. Admittedly, it took me more than one attempt to enter the information correctly. Enhancement of the IR Loader to include multiple IR's would seem to be the next logical step in improving what is already a great plugin. Many of the IR Loaders, currently available, have this feature. As a result, one would think that TSE will provide this functionality in the near future.

I look forward to seeing what TSE is able to offer in the way of future enhancements and expansion. The potential here seems to be virtually limitless. I would like to offer my thanks to Onqel and the TSE Audio team for delivering such an awesome product. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the Beta Testers. You guys must have done a really good job judging by the lack of issues users are experiencing. Furthermore, I am impressed with the level of customer service and support that TSE Audio has provided up to this point.

Thanks again!!!

:kickass:

The only people who figured out the ideal solution to this are Peavey with Revalver. A VST module IN the suite is just amazing.

Implication of a VST Module in Revalver was indeed brilliant. Additionally, since Revalver is available in a standalone version, it allows people to insert their favorite VSTs and use them in a "standalone" mode as well. As a matter of fact, I have used it to host X50 in the past. Which is kinda f*cked up... using a 5150 ampsim application to host another 5150 ampsim inside of a 5150 ampsim application.

9jllds.gif

Hey Onqel, the TSEAUDIO.com web page is not loading for me. I just get a blank white screen....no errors.

The forum page loads...but not the website. Not sure if it's just a problem on my end or if there is a bigger issue?

Just thought you should know...if you didn't already.

Edit: Loads when I use chrome... but not firefox. Tried it on my mac and firefox worked. That is really weird. Works on my firefox portable (same machine). I guess a firefox update f*ck it up? Still...it's only your site. I don't know bro...just ignore this post, I guess?

Edit2: If I type in http://www.tseaudio.com/home ...it works. If I type in http://www.tseaudio.com/ ...it no works.

[Prime]: strange, it works here :eek: .. well i guess it's time to call up my web developer to hear what's going on :p hehe
what version of firefox are you using ? (the one with problems)

Windows 7

Firefox 27.0.1 doesn't work. I tried it safe mode as well. Also removed all cookies, cache, etc.

Firefox Nightly Builds 30.0a1 (2014-02-21) That doesn't work either.

Firefox 27.0.1 Portable works.

Firefox 27.0.1 on my mac works

Old @ss versions? of chrome and internet explorer work. I don't know...I never use them, maybe they're newer?

Possibly something on my end?... Not sure. Just weird your site is the only one I've had a problem with... and it works if I navigate to http://www.tseaudio.com/home

When I view the html source on the ones that don't work I see only this...

<html><head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></head><body></body></html>

And now that I look a little closer. It is like it never refers my browser to the default html home page. When you initially click on the TSEAudio link you'll notice the page is blank (white) for a split second and then sends you to /home. The browsers that have the problem never get to that point and are stuck at http://www.tseaudio.com

Sorry if this is more than you needed to know...just trying to be thorough.

I just downloaded and installed the new version of R47. Couldn't help but notice the new windows installer.... just like X50v2. Also notice it puts it in the same directory as the X50 dll.

That is sweet....all my TSE plugs in a single directory. I'm noticing a pattern.

Another thing I noticed, was the GUI is eerily similar to the style of X50v2...like I could just drag it over to the X50 plug and it would add itself to X50v2. LOL!

R47.png

BTW...I tried that....it didn't work. :(....

i went crazy trying to authorize the software...just an answer for the users,i'm curious...which tube do you prefer,el 34 or 6l6??

I also had a problem with getting on the site with Firefox but Chrome let me straight on so I didn't think about mentioning it.

I prefer the 6L6 power tubes. Seems to be a little warmer to my ears. I'm not sure if that is because of the extra gain you get from it though. Seems to have smoother high mids too.

Thanks for that.... was starting to think I might be taking crazy pills.

Also was a little concerned that it may prevent people from purchasing. I want to see this plugin succeed and meet it's financial objectives.

Future expansion and enhancements are probably tied to it's financial success?

Anyway, I prefer the 6L6 power tubes.

Anybody having trouble loading the supplied impulses?? When I double click them nothing happens, but if I load my own into the IR loader there is no problem..I'm using reaper v 4.591 64 bit windows 7 64 bit.

Anybody having trouble loading the supplied impulses?? When I double click them nothing happens, but if I load my own into the IR loader there is no problem..I'm using reaper v 4.591 64 bit windows 7 64 bit.

Hi ronnan, the folder "TSE X50 IRs" must be in the same folder as the .dll, and should not be renamed.. could you confirm that it's there ?

Hey Onqel,

Sorry if this was asked before but I didn't have time to dig through 20 pages of posts. :erk:

I have purchased the X50 v2 but there's no sound, so after some looking I found the page where to license the vst, but when I want to enter my email address, it just doesn't accept it. I mean I enter everything correctly but whenever I enter the email it just changes back to the default your@email.com or whatever it says. And obviously it then gives an error when i press the licence button.

What am i missing here?

edit: ok i'm officially a dumbass. I pressed enter and it worked... kind of makes sense... And yet somehow it doesnt.

anyway glad its working now!

I have a bug to report, when I have 5 active instances of x50v2 in reaper, upon opening the project reaper crashes once it starts loading the plugin. However, if they are decativated and turned on once the project is loaded, there are no problems.

Just bought it after playing with the demo a bit. Good to have everything in one, and I gladly support a forum member that gave out lots of good stuff for free. :)

I having a hard time running this stereo.
1) I choose "stereo" in the config.
2) In Reaper, I route 2 fx-empty tracks, panned 70% each side, to a centered parent with the X50 and the guitars are fighting for the middle.

Will I have to run 4 instances of the X50 to quad track ?

Seems to work normally when hardpanned..

I have a bug to report, when I have 5 active instances of x50v2 in reaper, upon opening the project reaper crashes once it starts loading the plugin. However, if they are decativated and turned on once the project is loaded, there are no problems.

I just tested this multiple times:
I opened a project in Reaper with 10 active instances of X50v2 with no problem. That's 10 tracks, each with x50v2 on them, all armed to record & input monitoring turned active on each track. I never had an issue with multiple instances during beta testing either.

Perhaps it's more of a limitation and not a bug.

~scott