X50 v2.0

Great news! How can I pay without paypal account?

credit-card-not-paypal.gif

:saint:

Here's my really quick test,

Drums are processed
Guitars are only TSE X50 (dual track), no EQ, nothing more.
BASS is only one channel with only the TSE BOD, no EQ, nothing more.

Nothing in the master, RAW

Last edited by a moderator:
the more I use it,the more I like it.This amp sim is really a masterwork.It's worth every penny.and thanks again to Onqel and his team for bringing us such a beautiful thing.Hoping in future products with the same quality.

My only criticism is that the tuner disables the tone so i cant leave it on always

A couple of people have said this.
Killing the processing so you could hear the clean DI while tuning was one of my requests when I was beta testing.
There is nothing more tiring IMO than hearing somebody tune a distorted guitar.
Switching to clean while tuning gives a break from the "noise" if you are tracking with loud monitors and constantly tuning.

In case anyone misses my thread in FOH, I have made an EQ tutorial video using X50V2.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/f-o-h/928117-guitar-eq-tutorial-video.html

I'd be really disappointed if the full amp sound was let through when tuning. Maybe it could be an option but not a default. I think that would suck for a live rig if one chose to do so. I'm guessing the sound is disabled to conserve cpu? I know during beta testing the tuner was a hog:)

The option would be cool! I'm just lazy and the button is kinda small so if i miss it, then im not sure ill have the energy to try again so i may have to track an out-of-tune guitar :(

but really, perhaps my greatest plugin purchase ever! love it.

I will update the tuner to be able to select between a few different modes.

sjcortese: yes it was a hog, but if you re-read my thread in the beta group you would also know that the final cpu-usage ended up on something like 10% of what the first version of the tuner needed ;) the clean sound is there because of mickrich, (and I still think it was a good idea):p

I will update the tuner to be able to select between a few different modes.

sjcortese: yes it was a hog, but if you re-read my thread in the beta group you would also know that the final cpu-usage ended up on something like 10% of what the first version of the tuner needed ;) the clean sound is there because of mickrich, (and I still think it was a good idea):p

No, no lol don't misunderstand me, the tuner is great now and the clean sound that comes through is how I'd expect it to behave within a DAW and I think it's as it should be- you did a GREAT job with it. What I meant was I wouldn't want the full distorted tone coming through while tuning. I love how you have the tuner working :)
:headbang:

~scott

So anyone feel the tuner is accurate at all? I mean, I can't mess with it at the moment. Hoping it's better than gtune.

I needed another amp sim like I need a hole in my hand but I tried the demo and it really slays. Bought. It sounds like a well recorded 5150 to me, loaded the Basher impulse and it was instant satisfaction. Nice job to everyone involved.

just tried to drag the plugin from one track to another in reaper (to copy) and it crashed, which never happens on my system

Well that makes four of us now.

Although I should say, despite this copy-paste, double-instance bug, I went ahead and bought it. I just couldn't resist!