Xbox or ps2

What is better overal???

• X-Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 2

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
...In the red corner, weighing it at 4.5ibs of pure, something, let's hear a lotta noise for......SlayerizedCorpse.

....In the blue corner, all the way from his mums house, I know you wanna welcome.....deadgoat666.

Now I want a clean fight gentlemen, no knees, elbows, or summoning demonic entities, this competition decided by 3 falls, a submission, or mommy sending one of you to bed....

Seconds away, round 1.... <ding, ding>

Originally posted by MindMorgue
...In the red corner, weighing it at 4.5ibs of pure, something, let's hear a lotta noise for......SlayerizedCorpse.

....In the blue corner, all the way from his mums house, I know you wanna welcome.....deadgoat666.

Now I want a clean fight gentlemen, no knees, elbows, or summoning demonic entities, this competition decided by 3 falls, a submission, or mommy sending one of you to bed....

Seconds away, round 1.... <ding, ding>

:lol:

PS2 is best. Better games and a DVD. XBox can't compare.

This thread rules, how long it take to piss off other members with such a non threatening question. This has got to be the fastest!

My turn: Your mother was a hamster, you son-of-a-silly man. HAHAHAHA That's not even my quote!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

it was njust an argument my 2 best friends were in so i went to a bunch of orum website and put it up. but uh, it was just a waste of space, so somehow... tell the webmaster to trash this shitty ass forum