xcuntx

tattman

aussiehomo
Oct 18, 2005
goldcoast
well sorry billy but i am going to use your forum to display my hatred towards stright edge...and no not the minor threat types....but these fuckin fuckwits in the "militant" edge bands of today that thinks its cool to punch the fuck out of non "edgers"ha ha you will all end up as alcoholics!!!!!!!!!! ha ha fuck of and die burp:Smug: o_O

I think they're a bunch of twats. They're worse than fucking nazi skins. Drink a beer, hit a dube and fuck some sluts and be cool you striaght edge diks.

when I was 15 years old, I saw a guy in Jersey get his ass kicked on a public street because he refused to put out his cigarette when a bunch of straight edgers told him to. Just for that, I hope all their kids turn out to be drug taking, alcohol abusing misogynists.

well i guess im glad i havnt heard your music then hw hw.....and by the way mate.....can you stop putting those pix up of YOU on this website (ha like i own it) because that x on your hand needs to be erased beer candy

tattman said:
well i guess im glad i havnt heard your music then hw hw.....and by the way mate.....can you stop putting those pix up of YOU on this website (ha like i own it) because that x on your hand needs to be erased beer candy

BAHH!! JLJ The Icon is good people and his music kicks ass. You should listen to it before making assumptions on what kind of person he is.

I have no beef with straight edgers. Keep your lifestyle to yourself. If I want to smoke crack and eat veal while fucking some young cooze out of wedlock leave me be nigga.I ain't hurting you. If their music is kick ass than its all good to me. Laterz my niggaz.

bobo'c said:
I have no beef with straight edgers. Keep your lifestyle to yourself. If I want to smoke crack and eat veal while fucking some young cooze out of wedlock leave me be nigga.I ain't hurting you. If their music is kick ass than its all good to me. Laterz my niggaz.

ditto

minus the smoking crack thing, beat me with a lead pipe if ya see that.

What's with all of this ridiculous categorizing and classifying, anyway? Now there's actually a name for people who don't want to get wasted or fuck around? Geez, I thought they were always just dorks, now it's a fucking movement?

Just fucking be...don't advertise! Life is not high school.

schenkadere said:
What's with all of this ridiculous categorizing and classifying, anyway? Now there's actually a name for people who don't want to get wasted or fuck around? Geez, I thought they were always just dorks, now it's a fucking movement?

eusa_doh.gif
beerbang.gif
rastard.gif
lmfao.gif

schenkadere said:

hahah theres been a name for it since 1981 with minor threat.

all these bullshit doesnt have to do with streightedgers
it has to do with people.
i like to smoke and drink what do you care?
should we all the smokers and drinkers start beating these punks?