Xen

M

mrouser

I'm just wondering if anyone else has spent the money to get this great side-project of Paul Craddick (It was released in 1999)? I have it, and I think any serious fan of the band should own a copy too. I wish it was released state side so more people can hear it without shilling out $24+ I did to get it through Amazon. If you don't have it, you need to hear it.

Xen is great. She Plays is awesome! All the songs are Enchantlike especially with Ted's vocals, but they have a definite feel and sound divergent from the Enchant output. Paul is the master craftsman of a great tune, although the combo of Ott/Craddick's songwriting with Leonard's vocals is pure bliss to me.

FYI, you can get Xen's disc at www.pendragonusa.com for $18 (plus the $3 S&H for USA, a little more for international) Dave Mulloys runs this mail order and offers excellent, quick, and honest (unlike some others) service. You can get some excellent prog there and Dave can suggest some things that are in the Enchant vein.
: and lower case hat

dave is a great guy, that is where i got my copy of Time Lost... when it was released, and then Break, good thing i saw his ad in Progression Magazine seeing that the band was no longer with Magna Carta then, i've also ordered Eldritch's Headquake & El Nino from him years back, each of them also priced at $18.00, about Xen, although the band takes on a new approach on this album, it still has that same Enchant sound we all know and love, songs like Find A Way & Red Letter Grave could have easily found their way on any Enchant album...