XM radio drops metal station

Mar 4, 2002
I'm trying to spread the word about this, XM radio is dropping their one and only metal station to make room for baseball, when they have dozens of other stations that are totally worthless and overlap with the same playlist. The only reason I have XM is for Opie and Anthony and they don't even promote them and hide them on a premium channel. These assholes are so fucking clueless.

Here's the email for the program director. Spread the word but BE INTELLIGENT. Even if you don't have XM pretend you do for the good of metal.

lee.abrams@xmradio.com

GEE im glad i never got XM.

and that O and A on a PREMIUM CHANNEL...that's a sucker shot right there....

DEFINITELY NOT GETTING XM NOW !!!

ThraxDude said:
I don't believe it, dude. Where did you get that info from?

Well, the fact that the channel no longer exists when you try to tune in, and the little blurb at the bottom of this page.

Came with no warning whatsoever. They still have it on their online service but you have to pay an extra 4 dollars a month. Total bullshit.

Thats why I have a 40 gig IPod. I have so far 5,654 songs, and when I set it to random, I never hear the same song ever. Way better than XM. Oh yeah Sirrus is 1000 times better anyway.

LouieFatterson said:
I'm trying to spread the word about this, XM radio is dropping their one and only metal station to make room for baseball, when they have dozens of other stations that are totally worthless and overlap with the same playlist. The only reason I have XM is for Opie and Anthony and they don't even promote them and hide them on a premium channel. These assholes are so fucking clueless.

Here's the email for the program director. Spread the word but BE INTELLIGENT. Even if you don't have XM pretend you do for the good of metal.

lee.abrams@xmradio.com

They only had one metal station? Shit, what is the point of even having XM radio then? Fuck that.

GregadetH said:
Hard Attack on Sirius kicks the Boneyards ass anyways..

A funny story about Hard Attack...I was at the Chicago Auto Show last weekend, and a lot of the cars had their Sirius radios working. Of course, not only did I change every one to Hard Attack, but I also cranked up the volume. The best is when this old lady got into this one car after me...she almost had a heart attack. It was great!

Liquid Metal never played Anthrax anyways, all they ever play is Cookie Monster metal. The Boneyard rules!

LouieFatterson said:

lee.abrams@xmradio.com