XMas fest - pics from the gig in Leipzig

myrdhemingala

New Metal Member
Dec 15, 2005
You can find few pics from the gig clicking: here
Enjoy :)

HYP201.jpg

Thanks!! :)
But we don't have so much lights in Germany all in all :(. For that gig i had to use the flash all along, which is definitely not something i like much.
And else i have been taking gig pics for one year now... You? Love yours as well, there great :)!!!

myrdhemingala said:
Thanks!! :)
But we don't have so much lights in Germany all in all :(. For that gig i had to use the flash all along, which is definitely not something i like much.
And else i have been taking gig pics for one year now... You? Love yours as well, there great :)!!!

If you compare the stuff you were able to do at your gig compared to most of what I have to deal with here, you guys have a TON more lights than we do. Or well, compared to the three or so clubs that I frequently go to. ;) It's rare that I can get photos at a club without flash, which sucks because I love lights and love no flash. I've been doing pics at gigs for 16 years now - started when I was in the middle of high school. And thanks for liking my photos, too. I need to make sure your site is linked on mine!