Yauza! Pungee mp3's

Windom Pearl

HUGGY!!!!
May 31, 2001
Tampere, Finland
www.farmakonband.com
First of all let me say I'm having a strange experience right now. I'm drunk, somewhere over the borders of Helsinki in this strange old house. In the neigbour seems to live a hippie with synths and his pots smells even here at times. 20 meters from this house is a ... whatever somekinda building in which one gets into an underground studio. The noise-band of my friends is making a song there. I got bored watchin them and came to write. And here I notice Pungee songs are online!

The 3 songs were recorded in the end of december 1999. It's me on the vocals though it may not sound like it.

Another of the guys just walked in and gave me apple wine. Whee.

I put the link here since you won't read the thread where Pekka put it anyway.

http://personal.inet.fi/private/mrbungle/

Do comment.

Reactions: Horza
Hearse said:
haha bungle on kyllä semmosta PASSSKAAA ettei tosikaan... polttaisin niiden levyt jos omistaisin /forum/images/smilies/evilgrin.gif

Muistuta lassi vai kelle nyt lupasin antaa sen paska dillingers escapen että tuon sen sinne joskus... ennenku heitän sen parvekkeelta /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif /forum/images/smilies/evilgrin.gif

Hmm... You promised it to me! :rolleyes:

Windom Pearl said:
First of all let me say I'm having a strange experience right now. I'm drunk, somewhere over the borders of Helsinki in this strange old house. In the neigbour seems to live a hippie with synths and his pots smells even here at times.

That didn't happen to be the infamous Neuvostoliitto (Soviet Union) commune by any chance, did it? Naah, didn't think so. But you oughta have that experience, now that you're an alcoholic and all.

Neuvostoliitto is the only place that you can have such a good time in just one night. To spray "SATAN HITLER 660" to concrete wall, to break into a Mercedez Benz with a kitchen knife, get into countless fights, see ugly people having (all kind of) sex all over the place the whole evening, and get your entire body tattooed full of pictures of genitals. I miss it.

(And most importantly, to listen Darkthrone's "A Blaze in the Northern Sky" first promo-vinyl while banging your head to the floor.)

A-naisyodayo.gif

(love is in the air)

Who? Me? (Retreats back to the shadows.)

Now let's see: Dot is the biggest goddamn spammer of our times, Rei obviously has a crush on me (making Nevershine & Windom _horribly_ jealous) and I'm too busy scratching my balls and doing absolutely nothing to write more posts where I'm saying even more absolutely nothing.

My life's starting up. World, beware!

I do agree. People don't understand how hard the scratching process might be. I knew about a guy whose perfection when scratching was enough to do it while clapping his hands in a Dark Funeral live performance. So, that was a double live performance, me thinks. :Smug:

|ng (Yeah, world, beware the finn ogre)

@horza: :lol: i didn't know you could read my mind so easily, what am i supposed to do now? give you an engagement right? :p

btw, welcome back :)