Yauza! Pungee mp3's

I'm pretty much against doing anything else during the ball scratching process. The same goes with taking a dump. Or maybe you could read the Bible and listen to Pantera while at it (taking a dump, not scratching your balls, there's a difference you know), but no more.

And there's nothing funny about The Finn Ogre except the ogre itself. Beware again.

@Rei: I see and know everything. I don't even have to sweat at it. Unfortunately I don't do women, so what we have here is that you're eternally condemned to cry out the pain of longing raging in your heart.

(And to clear things up, I don't do men either, but I sure am gay, or at least that's what I often hear (myself saying)).

But I can't be back as I never went away. I merely subsided and sinked to my own personal astral plane for a while.

And I especially don't do smileys.

@horza: you're insane and sick... your avatar is awful and kitch... your language rude and paranoid... i like that :Spin:

i tell you one little secret... both ogres and santa don't exist, sorry *pats horza's shoulders* :p

Hmm, maybe I did go a bit too far just there. To keep my language pretty I promise I'll never ever mention Pantera again, ok?

Fortunately I can't see text printed that small, and even if I would, I just posted pictures that prove you wrong.

Don't pay attention to Rei's words, Horza. The original avatar you proudly wear increases your broadly known charisma and makes you seed the joy into the heart of everyone who comes your way. Every dotnoirian intervention in this board that you brilliantly do is a priceless part of an artistic contribution which brings fresh air to the grey tone our lives were tinged of. Trust my words. :cool:

|ngenius (United we are strong)

Reactions: Horza
Fear not, my child. Both Santa and Ogres do exist. Here in Finland they roam free in the city streets. Rei's mumblings are just racistic gospel of a frustrated Italian Dark Elf. We'll silence her in a moment.

@Ingenius: Ok, ok. You just beat me in verbal bullshitting. Happy now?

I just wanted to support you, not to test how many words per minute I can write.
bawl1.gif

|ngenius (Divided we fall)

@horza: of course i'm frustrated, since you don't want me :cry: i'm doomed to eternal sorrow and chastity and long nights of howling to the moon... (and my hormones don't stop dancing argentine tango :bah: )

|ngenius said:
|ngenius (Divided we fall)

NO! We can't divide! Nor fall. We must re-unite our southern & nothern kingdoms of word-tweaking retardy in great rejoice! Mentally disabled we march towards the rape of all that is pure and sacred in English language, tolerating not any form of virtue nor chastity while our fingers dance in the 104-keyed altar of madness. As The Sensible will fall, so shall we reap the crop we've sown with our invalid and perverse minds!