yayayayayayaya!!!!

Well, I suppose I should be moderating this forum, but other than deleting multiple posts on the last board, I tended to keep out of it.

Play nice now...:loco:

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Mine have fire on them :p

I have about 4 different pairs of rock boots- actually 3 cuz i did have a long pair but i never really wore them so i sold them to a lovely lady............................

i also have a big pair with springs in that i got one day in camden from scorpion( less said about that shop the better) , an old pair worn when pushing caravans etc lol
and a newer pair with heels and a zip!!! i love rock boots.

ive ssen the very new ones -i think they had like rubber spikes on them - they were mad- my mate had them.!!!!!!!!

i also have the trusty pair of DMs!!!!!

Got my 1st pair the other week, after agonising over which ones to buy for about 2 months (indecisive? moi?) and have been wearing em around the house, premiered outside@ Dudley.

NEARLY got the rubbery horny ones but figured I might accidently bugger meself if i squat down...

WooHOOO!

RAWK! etc

Originally posted by little miss messiah
Got my 1st pair the other week, after agonising over which ones to buy for about 2 months (indecisive? moi?) and have been wearing em around the house, premiered outside@ Dudley.

NEARLY got the rubbery horny ones but figured I might accidently bugger meself if i squat down...

WooHOOO!

RAWK! etc

Yah tony mentioned u got boots!!!
ANd surely u would be squatting a lot???

oh god i think i better hide on sunday!!!!!!! lol