Yes it is Mine!

I had to kill Bob Morton becasue he made a mistake, not its time to erase that mistake.

i always knew where the line was. . . and you just stepped over it buddy boy!

IF my brother decides to move down to colorado as well...yeah then all our shit will be moved to colorado. i think the new baby will stay here though.

He's going down to check out the Johnson and Wales Culinary school in Denver in the beginning of November. I hope he decides to go there. It'll be cool.

the_drip said:
IF my brother decides to move down to colorado as well...yeah then all our shit will be moved to colorado. i think the new baby will stay here though.

He's going down to check out the Johnson and Wales Culinary school in Denver in the beginning of November. I hope he decides to go there. It'll be cool.
awww you gotta bring the engl. . .we should SO start a band. . .

trouble is. . no drummers :(

yeah...same problem up here. there's one dude that can do the double kick drums..and he's a total flake.

we should try and get somethign started..it would be fun.

^^ we are doing that....since i think we're going to move to your area, dont wanna go to VA cause of the crazy hurricanes they seem to have on that side of the US, so you'll have a guitarist and a keyboardist