Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my knowledge, I don't think that Opeth will be re-scheduling Edmonton after the last already scheduled date for the reason that friends I know out on the east coast of Canada tried to arrange a show, and a show almost happened there, but it turns out that they couldn't have the show after their tour because of time constraints, who know what they have next, but they told people that they just couldn't, it was impossible. BUT they said that Opeth would DEFINITLY play there in the fall........................ Fall? Will they be touring again? My brother works at the local HMV and that's what the girl from the promo company said... They'd definitly play in fall.

The only bad thing about this awesome news is now I am going to have a lack of sleep while waiting for the first show in San Diego. Oh well, sometimes you have to sacrifice :) Good to hear, not even for my sake, but for Martin's.

Martyr said:
BUT they said that Opeth would DEFINITLY play there in the fall........................ Fall? Will they be touring again? My brother works at the local HMV and that's what the girl from the promo company said... They'd definitly play in fall.
Who said that? :err:

At last count at least they didn't have any plans to do more touring after the end of the D2 tour in Aus late March....said they wanted a break and then would start looking into writing new album.... and after 1 1/2 - 2 years on the road... wouldn't you? ;)

Kinda surprised they hit the states (however briefly) for a third time in the one stretch....

I brought a disposable to HoB in Chicago, they guy grabbed it in my cargo pocket and let me go in, took pictures all night, not a word from security. I think that was just a fluke though, I wont risk it this time.

Spike, it says in my quote there who said it.... The girl from the Promo company. She called the HMV and my brother works there, and he talked to her.