Yesterday I Saw A GOD

Tuska

Mar 15, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Visit site
i drove to my friends house with 2 of my other friends, to pick the guy up.. he was a bit late as usual, but that didnt bother me that mutch.
so.. we were standing in front of my friends house, and guess who walks by.. Non other than the great Alexander Kuoppala wearing proudly Children Of Bodom Hatebreeder LS and a plastic bag :)
the really funny part is that my friend ( who also listens to bodom) didn't even know that he has Kuoppala as a neighbour... if it was his apartment next door.. it might have been some of his friends or something.. non the less "Yesterday I Saw A GOD"! :worship:notworthy:worship:
€€€€
:kickass: :headbang:

Tuska said:
i drove to my friends house with 2 of my other friends, to pick the guy up.. he was a bit late as usual, but that didnt bother me that mutch.
so.. we were standing in front of my friends house, and guess who walks by.. Non other than the great Alexander Kuoppala wearing proudly Children Of Bodom Hatebreeder LS and a plastic bag :)
the really funny part is that my friend ( who also listens to bodom) didn't even know that he has Kuoppala as a neighbour... if it was his apartment next door.. it might have been some of his friends or something.. non the less "Yesterday I Saw A GOD"! !:worship:!:worship:!:worship:
€€€€
!:kickass: !:headbang:

you saw god? hmmm. i don't remeber ever met you...

never invite a scandinavian over for dinner when you can invite them over for a couple of cold beers and some koskinkorva vargtass and listen to old w.a.s.p and get really drunk. no that is love against men in a non-gay-way :D