Yesterday i saw the DVD...

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
... and Oh! My! God! Just try to remember the best Evergrey-gig you saw, remember the breathing of the insane crowd in your neck while you're headbanging on the front row, remember that night when the sound was mindblowingly perfect,.. And then multiply all that with a live orchestra and choir and the amazing voice of Carina.. Damn, feel even worse now cause I couldn't make it there back then. :OMG: :headbang:
I can't wait to get my hands on it..

I sneaked into the bus, stole the DVD-copy, drove home, watched it, drove back and put it back nicely where I found it.. Or something like that.. :loco:

I forgot to mention the backstage stuff.. Don't watch it with a full blather cause you'll piss your pants!!!

This DVD is how every self-respecting band's DVD should be.. I saw a lot of shitty, amateuristic ones, but here you can tell from the first song that this one was made by a professional team that knew what hey were doing..

Anneke said:
I sneaked into the bus, stole the DVD-copy, drove home, watched it, drove back and put it back nicely where I found it.. Or something like that.. :loco:

I forgot to mention the backstage stuff.. Don't watch it with a full blather cause you'll piss your pants!!!

This DVD is how every self-respecting band's DVD should be.. I saw a lot of shitty, amateuristic ones, but here you can tell from the first song that this one was made by a professional team that knew what hey were doing..

Hehe, sounds like they really have captured that magical night then. I'm sooo looking forward to it. But in a way I'm more interested in the other things on the DVD such as early gig stuff. Did you get to see any of that?

Anneke said:

SO TRUE!! We were at the Düsseldorf gig yesterday and Micke showed us some stuff from the DVD.... all that extra footage is so funny! And no matter how embarrassing... it's all there! Also saw a teenage Henrik and a few clips of the live show - AMAZING:headbang: :worship:

Marlies said:
SO TRUE!! We were at the Düsseldorf gig yesterday and Micke showed us some stuff from the DVD.... all that extra footage is so funny! And no matter how embarrassing... it's all there! Also saw a teenage Henrik and a few clips of the live show - AMAZING:headbang: :worship:

Hey marlies!!! Will you and Nico be at Dynamo??