Yesterdays Accoustic Session in Apeldoorn

:loco: :yow: :Smokin: :loco: :zzz: :mad: :confused: :cry: :cry: :OMG:

i envy you so much you guys!it must have been a step by step knockout(of the audience).quite long setlist,eh?and you survived all this!I'm gonna do harakiri:( :( :( :(
you're so lucky all you,living up there,with just little money,you go wherever you want,when we have to pay lots to see one damn concert:(((*continues murmuring grumpily*

HAVE FUCKING FUN!*kicks screen*

It was indeed a great concert.
I especially loved Danny's special version of pressure;) .
They've played for almost 2 hours!!!
Can't wait until the next time to see them live

Hello and everybody a happy new year!

Danny, please excuse my bad knowledge, but I was sure of it...

to the new songs: well, both vesions were acoustic and are hardly to describe with electric and full-band equipment. So it could be a completely different experience when Drums and Electric Guitar will be added to the songs. The first one Danny described to be "a really depressive one", the second seemed to be not full-finished. Danny was mmmming the final vocals of the piece. Or was that part of the song??!!
Another word on the Infinite Dreams-Cover: It was really brilliant to listen to a piano version of that song. Overwhelming and probably it´s the best Maiden song ever.

Perhaps another one can give information on the other (cover)songs, to which my humble mind is not competitive with :rolleyes:

Best Wishes,

Beyond

P.S. the whole evening i thought of a cover of marillion´s "runaway" of the brave-album in acoustic. it would be really a suitable song for anathema. what dýa think of that, Danny?

Originally posted by HarmonyDies....
the only two 60-70's bands i really liked were The Doors, David Bowie, and The Beatles.

bullshit.

loads of good music was made then, where you never have heard from or just didnt listen to them because its old...

what about jimi hendrix, jefferson airplane, lennon, led zeppelin, kimg crimson, donovan, genesis (70 right?), black sabbath, PINK FLOYD and a whole bunch of other bands

such posts make me mad :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( and weak at the same time

Nice to hear about acoustic gigs and all that, but what about this statement on the website:

---
Danny will appear at a solo gig on the 27th of December in Haltstad on Stratumseind, Eindhoven (Holland). Please boycott the After Forever aftershow party at the Effennar on the 27th as they are making Danny and Jamie play early in the Haltstadt so that they can make more money.
---

With all respect I have for Danny, Jamie and Anathema, but this is quite a low blow...

Anyway, great to hear the new songs are sounding fine. I'm eagerly looking forward to the new album. Any release date in mind yet?

no fucking way!!! i just screamed at mega to remove that from the front of the site! i was stupid to write anything like that in the first place. i removed the thread and then he puts it on the front. jesus christ. its not like he usually updates things either is it?

just for the record, the bloke wh puts the gigs on at the effenar is sound and a good mate and i was out of order thinking it was about money. our eindhoven gig went ok anyway.

Fine to hear that. Still being your impulsive self, eh, Danny?
Anyway, I was sure that this couldn't be wholeheartedly meant as it sounded. At least not from you.

Any chance that new songs will be played for pre-listening in the near future? Or do we have to wait till after the recordings now?

Originally posted by pagan2002
no fucking way!!! i just screamed at mega to remove that from the front of the site! i was stupid to write anything like that in the first place. i removed the thread and then he puts it on the front. jesus christ. its not like he usually updates things either is it?

I update the site as often as you send me pieces of news and info.