Yet another mix

selke61

Music Producing Ginger
Jan 25, 2011
So I'm pumping out mixes like a meat factory. :lol: Just been so bored lately, now that school is towards it's end of the semester and I'm done with all that school work :kickass:

I can already tell there are some problems with this. Bass drops, for one, distort the mix badly. Going to tweak that, or possibly remove them. I find myself using them less and less now-a-days. The kick is also a concerning issue for me. It originally had lots low end punch to it, now it just sounds super clicky. Too much 3-4k push. The bass, as well, was annoying to mix. So some more detailed responses on how to possibly fix those would be great. Anything else you hear?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33877996/Ghost MASTER.mp3

Also, to add, this is mastered just so you don't have to crank your monitors, but it tends to clip here and there. :mad:

Of course man. Haha. I just accidentally made them too loud. Other than that, I normally don't have problems with them.

Well if it works for you man, then do it. There really never is a wrong or right way. I just like to add them in the mix because it's easier for me to edit them in.