YLE-"Iiro irti": Ruisrock 2010 feat Iiro Rantala (Videos)

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
So, someone obviously managed to make it accessible for non-finns, and I stumbled over it and thought I´d be supposed to share.
And, additionally, you get subtitles - and no, those weren´t there in the first place ;)

So, here the videos (nope, not done by me):

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I love the internet. Cool, selfless people that decides to make little jewels like this available to people from very far away lands (like Argentina, in my case). I've been looking for this one for a long time, and I was thinking about this just a couple of days ago.

Thanks for posting it, Cari! I loved it, had a great time watching. Hilarious stuff! :]

Sο funny and entertaining! I agree, this is the best thing since the DVD came out!

It's sad that, in some countries, like Finland, they have accepted metal as serious music, and they promote it through tv shows etc, while in most countries, they only deal with pop singers and other "musical" garbage...

well, you couldn´t because it was only aired on finnish TV and online on YLE (and only visible for Finns) till that person put them up on youtube :D

Haha, I think this is the best show that has ever been made with Turisas. I love that part where Iiro is interviewing Mathias in the bus and they are trying to kill that horsefly. Then Iiro says "we can't even finish a horsefly, what kind of warriors are we?". x'D and then when Iiro tries to growl and he says that voice comes only on the toilet. I always laugh myself to death. :'D

And then Mathias.. Aaargh, how he can be so handsome?!? I think my heart is gonna blow up..

my fave part is the one with the fly...it makes me just laugh when i think of it (and always reminds me on how badly and loudly I laughed when I saw the video when sitting in the public library after having moved to Jyväskylä and not having had yet internet at home...and being killed my everyone else with looks XD)