Yngwie and his antics (check this out)

Ultimate_Symphony

Rusted Angel
Jul 18, 2002
hahaha :lol: I was in the Opeth board and I saw a thread with this

Yngwie

haha there's a written section where describes an incident between Yngwie and a woman in a flight. Check the audio out (it's worth the download, funny as shit :lol: :lol: )

''You've released the FOOKING FUOOORY!You've released the FOOKING FUOOORY!!!!! ''

Hahahaha that's a metal classic :lol:

:devil: yeah that quote is great :D ah common people don't be so lame and download that audio, i've played it more than 10 times already :lol:

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
''You've released the FOOKING FUOOORY!You've released the FOOKING FUOOORY!!!!! ''

Hahahaha that's a metal classic :lol:

:lol: I was laughing so hard when he said that. This guy just keeps spitting out classic quotes. "I hate the internet, I think its the fuckin' devil" :lol:

:lol: haha that's another one that will live in my heart. Man these metal musicians are nuts, the metallica guys are others that crack me up with their hilarious quotes :lol:

Man... I always knew he was something of an asshole, but this is crazy. They should've just thrown him out the door at 30,000 feet, regardless of how good a guitar player he is. It's also probably not a good idea to threaten to kill someone on tape...

It was pretty funny though. :D

:lol: that's cruel but nah I think they should have kicked that woman out, you know she shouldn't have thrown that water to him besides she had no right to hear that conversation and spill the water over him :lol: but I agree that he's an asshole sometimes :D

Everyone says he's such an asshole, but I know someone who went to one of his clinics and they say he's a really nice guy. I'm not sure what to think of him, other than he's a great guitar player.

Yeah i've heard the same thing and in some interviews that i've read he's a little irritating (and amusing :lol: )but anyone can be an asshole sometimes, maybe some people caught him in a bad day and the whole rumor spread. If in the end he's an asshole at least he's a smart asshole ;)

that is

yngwiephoto.gif

funny

Originally posted by The Yngster
Everyone says he's such an asshole, but I know someone who went to one of his clinics and they say he's a really nice guy. I'm not sure what to think of him, other than he's a great guitar player.

I met him on a couple of occasions. In 94 myself and a couple of buddies drove 12 hours to see him, while we were on spring brake. We talked to the tour manager for what seemed like hours and told him how far we had come to see the show. Yngwie pulled up later that day and caught a glimpse of my Malmsteen strat. He said, "Now that's a nice guitar" signed it and proceeded into the venue. A couple of minutes later he came out and shouted "Where are my Michigan boys", his tour manager had told him our story. He said "Come on in for the soundcheck guys." He was totally cool he gave me a bunch of picks, let me check out his guitars and rig, and took a load of pics with us. After the sound check was over the club manager said we had to leave. We started to leave and Yngwie stopped me and holeheartedly thanked my friends and I for coming so far to see him.

Originally posted by The King Of Terrors
Isn't it likely that this is fake? It says that a roadie taped the incident, but somehow that doesn't seem very logical to me.

I highly doubt that it's fake, sounds like good ol' Ygnwie to me :)

Originally posted by Bobby
I met him on a couple of occasions. In 94 myself and a couple of buddies drove 12 hours to see him, while we were on spring brake. We talked to the tour manager for what seemed like hours and told him how far we had come to see the show. Yngwie pulled up later that day and caught a glimpse of my Malmsteen strat. He said, "Now that's a nice guitar" signed it and proceeded into the venue. A couple of minutes later he came out and shouted "Where are my Michigan boys", his tour manager had told him our story. He said "Come on in for the soundcheck guys." He was totally cool he gave me a bunch of picks, let me check out his guitars and rig, and took a load of pics with us. After the sound check was over the club manager said we had to leave. We started to leave and Yngwie stopped me and holeheartedly thanked my friends and I for coming so far to see him.

Thats very cool, I'm still not sure what to think of him though. His interviews are very strange, he seems to have a bad temper (you've unleased the fooking fuuoorry!!) :D, but he is usually nice to the fans. :err:

"I kill da madafuck, I kill da madafuck..."

HAUHUAHUAUHAUHUAHUAUHUAHUAHUAUHUAHUA!!!!!!!

FRIGGIN' FUNNY!!!!!!!!! That kind of thing could only come from this asshole, named YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN, the biggest asshole in the whole fuckin' Earth...

Originally posted by †Russel Allen†®
[BFRIGGIN' FUNNY!!!!!!!!! That kind of thing could only come from this asshole, named YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN, the biggest asshole in the whole fuckin' Earth... [/B]

I know you hate the guy with a passion, but did you read Bobby's post before you wrote that?

Originally posted by The Yngster
I know you hate the guy with a passion, but did you read Bobby's post before you wrote that?

:lol: that part was friggin funny :lol: oh yeah and I agree with this, even though he may seem like an asshole sometimes let's give him the benefit of the doubt :D no one is perfect :cool:

Originally posted by TrevJ
Man... I always knew he was something of an asshole, but this is crazy. They should've just thrown him out the door at 30,000 feet, regardless of how good a guitar player he is.

Great idea, but I don't think anyone on the plane could have lifted him or have enough strength to push him out... :)