Yo E_C! #2

Tormentor

'Bugrit!'
Apr 17, 2001
Shinra Inc. - Sweden
Visit site
You don't happen to be a fan of H.R. Geiger's work, are you?
(just to check if you know who he is and what he's famous for) ;)
Besides the obvious (his most well known design-project),
I'm a huuuuge fan of his, drawings, sculptures, furnitures.
Wish I could afford them.

This is totally unrelated to Metal music in anyway, sorry bout that.

Bit of a quizz, this is. :)

And anybody else, SHHHHHHHH, let E_C answer first!
Ah, never mind....

Cheers!

(and hi, Holly!)

Hmmm.....

If I had any sense Stefan, I'd go look this up, but.......

Is he the guy who designed the Sydney Opera House?

If I'm thinking of the right guy, then his furniture must be quite....um, unique! :)

Holly says "Hi!" :deb: She is downstairs looking through the newest real estate listings. We saw a few houses on Sat. but it turns out that they are in a mine subsidence area! :eek: The search continues!

Cheers!

Well..I kept my mouth shut until EC answered.

Bzzzzzt! Wrong EC. ;)

Geiger's most famous design work is the now famous original 'Alien'....you know..the one that should have killed Sigourny Weaver about 9 movies ago.

He is a artist of some reknown. Does very dark, bizzare machine/organic mix type of stuff. Its quite unique anyway. His stuff is ok. Lots of people love his stuff cause its very...hmm...heavy metal like. You know..dark, broody...disturbing in to some. You should check him out. ;)

Do I win a prize?:)

Yes, he designed that slimy, lovely and ultimate killing machine called "Alien".
His other stuff is bizzar, dark, and with a clear sci-fi edge (or Alien'ish, kinda).
I really like his stuff, anyway. A bar designed by him wouldn't be totally wrong... :eek:
(there is a few, actually)

A website you could check out, if you want.

http://www.hrgiger.com/

...and good (house-) hunting, E_C! ;)

(and the virtual prize goes to you, rabies!) :p

Tormentor, DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida has an 'Aliens' based attraction that is totally badass. I was just thinking that you'd probably love it. It's called 'Alien Encounter' if I remember right. It was excellent! If you ever find yourself in Florida, check it out. There's probably info about it on the web somewhere too. :)

Cheers and thanks for the well wishes regarding the house hunting! I can't wait to get moved!

Fewk!
And us fools went to Universal Studios instead, when we where there...
Although the T2-section was friggin marvelous, I must admit.

Very well, my GF has just recently admitted that she would like to see Disney World in Florida, so we're goin there anyway. Hopefully they still got it. I would love to see the Alien-bit. We MUST go there. I'll search for some info about it. Thanks, E_C!! Cewl.

Yeah, weird furniture, huh?
I think it's badass stuff. I would love to have it! :eek:
Just imagine what peeps would think if they saw it in your house:
"What's wrong with this guys head, then?" - probably... :)
Well, fewk 'em...

And about those Giger-furnitures:

...the colors would probably match my sunburnt Precision, I bet!

In that room, the default music would be Somewhere In Time, also. :)
...or End of Times, by Cathedral (really cool Doom-Metal)