Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Hi I am new on the forum but order from LaserCD all the time.

I would like to see these from LH in stock:

RUFUS ZUPHALL - PHALLOBST
Muck Grohbian - Muckefuck

Hi I am new on the forum but order from LaserCD all the time.

I would like to see these from LH in stock:

RUFUS ZUPHALL - PHALLOBST
Muck Grohbian - Muckefuck

Welcome..............(Something tells me these are not Neo- Prog):lol::loco::headbang::kickass:

Long Hair is impossible to deal with. I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I've emailed countless times to no end. I finally got the owner on the telephone. He said email me and I will send you our wholesale list. 30 seconds later I did. Never heard from him. Other vendors have told me similar stories. I know there are some German dealers that are able to stock these releases but its been fruitless for us. Whatever distributors here that were stocking Long Hair are not bringing in new titles either.

Long Hair is impossible to deal with. I mean IMPOSSIBLE. I've emailed countless times to no end. I finally got the owner on the telephone. He said email me and I will send you our wholesale list. 30 seconds later I did. Never heard from him. Other vendors have told me similar stories. I know there are some German dealers that are able to stock these releases but its been fruitless for us. Whatever distributors here that were stocking Long Hair are not bringing in new titles either.

This sucks :erk: Sorry to hear this Ken, I was hoping you had some special in with these guys. Why do they release so much good and rare stuff only make it impossible to buy it!? It seems no one likes to deal with them, I would hate to see them go under as album they re-release are sometimes really good and rare.

Its a solid label and I like 99% of the releases. Run by a guy who I was told is about 80 years old. When I spoke to him he sure sounded like it. Not sure how any of the European dealers are able to get product out of him. I guess he doesn't want to be bothered shipping overseas.

Kandahar - Long Live the Sliced Ham

Sony Music Entertainment 88697507902, 2009 reissue

Is it possible to get this in stock or is it OOP?

to bring in copies of the new Soen disc?
Also, will you have copies of the new Profusion disc (on progrock records)?
Thanks!

Ken,
Do you know when you will be getting in the new Spock's Beard - X Tour Live?