Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

I've been asked about Karnivool. I have no access to it as it seems it's only available in Australia. If it gets a wider release we'll bring it in.

I've been asked about Karnivool. I have no access to it as it seems it's only available in Australia. If it gets a wider release we'll bring it in.

I hope it does, and I hope you carry it since you carried the previous two albums. Karnivool is a release I've been eagerly waiting for.

Will you stock the 2-CD version (ecobook supposedly) of Annihilator's Feast, out August 27 in North America via UDR?

Ken, are you going to stock:
a) Trion - Funfair Fantasy
b) Submarine Silence - There Is Something Very Strange In Her Little Room
c) Ontofield – Sleeping With Fractals

Ken, Simon Godfrey (Tinyfish) has a new project called Shineback on Bad Elephant Music. Is this something you are looking to bring in? Thanks

I would have interest in Shineback. Heard of them but not heard.

Trion and Submarine Silence are on my radar list. Ontofield I need to check out.

Will you have the limited digipak w/ 2 bonus tracks of James LaBrie's Impermanent Resonance? Info gleaned from here:

"Impermanent Resonance" will be released on August 6 in North America and July 29 in Europe via InsideOut Music. In addition to the standard CD and the digital download format, the effort will be made available in Europe as a limited-edition digipak featuring alternate artwork and two bonus tracks ("Unraveling" and "Why"), as well as on limited LP version (with the full album as bonus CD).

Love to get those bonus tracks, album sounds like fun :headbang:

Will you be stocking the new album from The Aristocrats (cd/dvd version) soon or will you pick up copies from them on tour?