Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

Ken,

Are you going to carry the new Billy Sherwood produced tribute album "Fly Like An Eagle – An All-Star Tribute To Steve Miller Band" Featuring Members Of Yes, Asia, XTC, Dream Theater, Survivor, The Tubes, Curved Air, Deep Purple, GONG, Nektar and Others Now Available! Featuring Peter Banks, Rick Wakeman, Tony Kaye, Colin Moulding, John Wetton, Steve Morse, Steve Hillage, Fee Waybill, Rod Argent, Sonja Kristina, Jordan Rudess, Steve Stevens and others!?

Before you ban me for life I am just kidding. Swear. :D Who buys this sh*t? What is in it for the bands? Why? Why? Why? :confused::yuk:

Ken,

Are you going to carry the new Billy Sherwood produced tribute album "Fly Like An Eagle – An All-Star Tribute To Steve Miller Band" Featuring Members Of Yes, Asia, XTC, Dream Theater, Survivor, The Tubes, Curved Air, Deep Purple, GONG, Nektar and Others Now Available! Featuring Peter Banks, Rick Wakeman, Tony Kaye, Colin Moulding, John Wetton, Steve Morse, Steve Hillage, Fee Waybill, Rod Argent, Sonja Kristina, Jordan Rudess, Steve Stevens and others!?

Before you ban me for life I am just kidding. Swear. :D Who buys this sh*t? What is in it for the bands? Why? Why? Why? :confused::yuk:

Answer: Money

Hi Ken, thanks for the info on the Anathema. Wonder what's been going on with that. It was originally slated for May, then July, now September. Weird.

Anyhow, will you be getting Leafblade - The Kiss Of Spirit And Flesh in stock?

Thanks,

Tito