Yo! Laser's Edge...can you get this?

OK...got to the bottom of the Threshold situation. There is no US release for physical product - only digital. Nuclear Blast didn't think it warranted a US release.

We will have the digipak version. Its going to be expensive but it will be competitively priced. You should note that the damn thing is going to be expensive anywhere you order it so if you can sit tight you will be able to get it from us.

Man, that sucks for Threshold but I can understand NB's decision. If they are only going to sell 100 units in the US, then yes, the physical release is not warranted.

Has there been a case like this before? I know Inside Out recently did that with one of their newest artist where the cd would only be released in Europe

Considering that Threshold has fans over here and all their previous albums have been physically available in the US, this makes no bloody sense.

Frankly, Threshold should find a different label if Nuclear Blast are going to do this. They didn't do this with Dead Reckoning or March of Progress. What's their #@$^& excuse this time?

Since they're my favorite band, I am willing to wait until I can get the CD from you, Ken, if the price is going to be the same anyway. I will buy it no matter what, but I am truly annoyed with this development.

Hi, I would love to get ''OF WARS IN OSYRHIA'' by Fairyland (A power metal band) in your store.
this cd has been released on N.T.S in 2003.
You already have ''Score to a new beginning'' on your store, that I will order soon.

No-Sound----In Celebration Of Life

Mystery----Tales From The Netherlands ( 2cd Live)

Lunatic Soul----------Walking on a Flashlight Beam

Ken:
The new Knight Area (I believe Oct 14th is the release date?); how does this compare to their earlier albums? Are they going more for a Metal feel on this one & drifting away from neo?

Sal:

Its not a metal album at all. You might remember their new guitarist Mark Bogert from his old band Penny's Twisted Flavor. His playing adds a slight metallic edge but its 100% neo. Tunes are a bit more concise but its full on prog.

Ken