YOU, a PROG POWER vocalist looking for a recording gig?

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
LEAD VOCALIST WANTED:

We are Born Of Silence, a Melodic/Progressive Metal band based out of central Illinois. We're seeking a versatile lead vocalist that has the ability to work within 5 part vocal harmonies and work with odd time signatures. We're a drug free band who has desires to tour nationally and internationally. We have an existing back catalog that after learning, you would have some creative freedom to make the songs your own and contribute to all future works. Contact Terry at 309 645 7495 or go to www.myspace.com/bornofsilenceband.

(Please Note: Samples are rough recordings and need major adjustments )

Lance,
On behalf of the band I would like to thank you for helping us in our search for the right vocalist.

Also I wanted to give eveyone an update on things,
While we have yet to find a vocalist( But have some good prospects) we have continued on and are currently working on getting some better recordings together. With the band Members trading off on lead vocals and all doing the harmonies . We hope to have them up on the myspace page by the end of the month and will also have demo CD's available for any vocalist that is truly interested in what we are doing here.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised by what we have done and the right vocalist would have a great opportunity to be part of a bad that has a chance as I still hold my contacts from our days with Eternity X.

So I truly hope we can find a vocalist that can pull off what is needed.

I thank you all for your interest and especially you Lance for the help in our search.