You all should stop listening to CoB...

Necroraven

Nov 21, 2007
...because all metal is stupid and talentless.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHu0ZAAGoDA&feature=related[/ame]

Aw fuck.

Why do you need to waste our time with this? First Kawaii Morning, then some stupid Anime Club and now this.

Why are you doing this to us?

Why do you find it necessary?

Why must you?

Why, man, why?

Why?

These are only kids,yet you see adults saying the same types of things nobody gives metal a chance because of bands like cannibal corpse most people don't have any idea what metal sounds like.You ask someone they'll say its that "screamo" crap metal is one of the most diverse genre's from operatic vocals to mushy glam ballads to incoherent death growls.The thing i love about metal you can't find in other genre is the quality of the lyrics even children of bodom has some pretty good lyrics hatecrew deathroll being my favorite album.

Even bands with incoherent growling have their place in metal if it wasn't for them some of your favorite metal bands(one of which being bodom) may not sound they do or even exist.

Damn, and I thought this was going to be an intelligent thread like:
"You should stop listening to Children of Bodom because their last 3-4 albums were shit.

Damn, and I thought this was going to be an intelligent thread like:
"You should stop listening to Children of Bodom because their last 3-4 albums were shit.

You are indeed right :lol: Feel free to start discussing about the subject.

This thread is now about leather-pants.

Like these?

thkis.jpg

It's perfectly possibly they actually believe metal is simply noise recorded in studio / nothing composed beforehand and is musically based on nothing.