You Better Respect Bruce Lee...

jeanreno

I said no olives!
Feb 10, 2003
Australia
bruce-lee.jpg

:lol:

Reactions: Speedkill
I dont see whats wrong with bruce. He was an actor, did it ever occurred to you that an actor is as good or bad as the script sometimes? If some of his movies are cheesy i hardly think that was entirely his fault.

Fuck all this Freddy vs. Jason bullshit. It would be nice if we were able to pit Bruce Lee up against some of these current Hollywood martial arts hacks, like Van Damme, or perhaps someone slightly more respectable like Chuck Norris, whom if I remember was in a few films with Brice Lee, was he not?

Bruce Lee is fucking awesome. He has some of the best martial arts movies out there. Oh and yes he did have one movie where Chuck Norris was the "huge fucking blonde guy from america that the bad guys paid to come over and kick the shit out of Bruce Lee" guy. You know there is at least one of those guys in every movie...well not really. Yet the ending fight between them is fucking awesome.

I need to go buy those movies.

Shadowthrone said:
Bruce Lee is fucking awesome. He has some of the best martial arts movies out there. Oh and yes he did have one movie where Chuck Norris was the "huge fucking blonde guy from america that the bad guys paid to come over and kick the shit out of Bruce Lee" guy. You know there is at least one of those guys in every movie...well not really. Yet the ending fight between them is fucking awesome.

I need to go buy those movies.

That one was called 'The Way of the Dragon'

Awesome movie that. :D

I could never get into a movie that lacks all reality, and only has people getting their asses kicked throughout the entire thing. Doesn't do it for me.