You can buy the Shining Star- Enter Eternity CD at Best Buy!!

lilygron

Evil Masqueholic
Feb 28, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know I found out yesterday that I can actually go to my local Best Buy store and get a copy of the Shining Star -Enter Eternity Album with them.

They did not have it in stock at the moment, but they were very helpful in getting my order filled through their main store and it will be delivered to me next week. I can't wait to get this album because I have been wanting to buy it since I heard their songs in the Shining Star site last year. I absolutely loved it and I was hoping to find it through the stores around here. Best Buy made it possible for me. :headbang:

I hope you can find it in your Best Buy stores near you, as well. My experience shopping with them has been always good. They deliver promptly and with no problem. I really have not complains about their service, so I am sure I will have my copy of "Enter Eternity" very soon. :)

It would be nice if I could find all other albums from Nightmare Records through them too. That would make me very happy!! :p

Cheers!!

Lily
:saint:

Hi again, I just wanted to tell you that today I received my package with the Shining Star CD "Enter Eternity" that I ordered through "Best Buy". I am very happy and satisfied with the quality of service they provided me. The CD came to me with no problem and promptly. They also kept me well informed through e-mails about the progress of my item delivery. I give them two thumbs up! :headbang:

It would be great if I could also order other albums under Nightmare Records this very same way. It was really a good experience for me personally and it is the way of shopping that suits me the best.

If I could order Evil Masquerade, Suspyre, Avian, and all of those other great albums under Nightmare Records this very same way, I would be shopping more often for my favorite music.

Thanks Nightmare Records. You "do" rock!! :headbang:

Cheers!

Lily