You don't know how begin to learn more languages? Just click here!!!

@mel: I may be wrong, but I think that Roja must be the spanish spelling of the surname of Huan Ramon Roja (?) (×ïõÜí Ñáìüí Ñüôóá).

@mousewings and the rest of you:
J' adore toi = I adore you (EDIT: I think this might be wrong, the correct phrase should be Je t' adore)
Je t' aime = I love you

Siren (thanking this board for reminding her her passion for language-learning :) )

ok, now for some german lesson

Blinder Wächter macht furchtbare Musik.
> Blind Guardian makes horrible Music.

Hansi Kürsch singt, als ob ihm jemand in die Eier getreten hätte.
>Hansi Kürsch sings as if someone kicked his balls.

Die Bilderseite der Mitglieder dieses Forums ist zu bewundern unter http://www.muted.de

>The picture page of the members of this forum is to be adored here: http://www.muted.de

Ich liebe euch alle.
>I love you all.

Originally posted by Siren

@mousewings and the rest of you:
J' adore toi = I adore you (EDIT: I think this might be wrong, the correct phrase should be Je t' adore)
Je t' aime = I love you
hehe, I believe that is right too. I knew I got something wrong... :lol: I haven't used my French for a long time as there is little chance to do so here. I am not good at it even though I had learned it for over 7 years. :)

Originally posted by VultureCulture

Die Bilderseite der Mitglieder dieses Forums ist zu bewundern unter http://www.muted.de

>The picture page of the members of this forum is to be adored here: http://www.muted.de

Ich liebe euch alle.
>I love you all.
I love you too! :D

The picture page rules! The guys on this forum are so hot... ;)
Hopefully that was not too bad of a remark.

hey cool man, seems vulture got something going.........i wanna get a pic of myself with my nifty cob hoodie hehe. (that is when I find out how to open the battery door of my digital camera now that the batteries are in wrong.........)

@astarte....if you used that in Spain everybody would look you as if you have come from Mars or somewhere weirder! (USA for example! ;) )

@vulture....that's teaching useless German!!!!
If one day I'm in Germany in don't think they would sell me some bread saying Blinder Wächter macht furchtbare Musik. (well may be they would give it to me for free XD)

so now few lessons more.....(now I just drop some filthy sentences, I know you wanted them, so don't complain later!!!!)

spanish: te apetece echar un polvete???
catalan: et ve de gust cardar una mica????
english: fancy a fuck?¿??

spanish: hoy me toca a mi encima!
catalan: avui em toca a mi asobre!
english: today it's me above!

spanish: en mi casa o en la tuya?
catala: a casa meva o a la teva?
englihs: at mi place or at yours?

so that's it....now you can fly to Spain, you won't get a loaf of bread, but at least will have some other cultural exchanges!

fathervic (the refined one :rolleyes: )

:lol: thats all we really need FV is 'cultural' exchanges. Since when did you become so refined, you used to be such a sick fuck I didnt even wanna talk to you.......:rolleyes:

well I got some lessons at my uni...it was a course called "Of Renifenement and the art of pissing inside the WC"
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

they said I had to make it since I liked manowar :D

@Final_Vision: Do you piss in the Walking Carpet??? :eek:

Sorry, I couldn't hold myself.. :rolleyes:
Siren (off to sleep...)

well if he goes on pissing on the walking carpet, soon it won't be the walking carpet anymore ;)

fathervic (who can't help loving paranoical threads!)

I think someone labeled my post as "idiots", but seeing his apotheosic last post... :lol:

Well, get ready for the new catalan lesson of today. As the "cultural" exchange in its most intelligent way has been explained before, we'll going to see the ending of that exchange.

Atrezzo (|ngenius showing his dominion over the foreign languages): You're in the bed, beside your mate and after the exchange. Now, there are the available catalan comments to do:

*catalan: Et mola la meva titola flipant?
*approachment in english: Do you like my awesome pilila?

Heeeeeey! STOP! These lessons are too stupid. I think it's better to introduce the catalan empire's history, or explain the catalan customs.

For example, did you know that here you can go out to dance and have fun the whole night until the next morning? This is a fact that increase the percentage of turists in Catalunya, despite I hate the kind of "party" here.

I thing this kind of lessons are better than only show the nasty or useless jergon of each country, and you?

|ngenius (changing the course of his own thread to more interesting horizons)

Originally posted by |ngenius
Atrezzo (|ngenius showing his dominion over the foreign languages): You're in the bed, beside your mate and after the exchange. Now, there are the available catalan comments to do:

*catalan: Et mola la meva titola flipant?
*approachment in english: Do you like my awesome pilila?
:mad: hey,don't forget that there are women around! maybe some of them are interested to learn some dirty catalanyan,too :D
*joking*

I thing this kind of lessons are better than only show the nasty or useless jergon of each country, and you?

|ngenius (changing the course of his own thread to more interesting horizons)

both are fun,but yes some history or customs or sth would be far interesting..i mean where will i use all these naughty expressions anyway...

i could answer questions about greek mythology (or at least i think so) :)

I tend not to piss on the carpet, or the walking carpet for that matter, FV suggested he pissed inside the WC........im mean fuck, the obvious thing to think is "the WALKING CARPET" duh......put 1 and 2 together people..........

Ég tala lítill á Íslensku, og er að læra Þysku.

Or

Ich spreche ein bisschen auf Isländisch, und lerne Deutsch jetzt.

(I do hope I did that right-- can one of the German speakers back me up? I'm a bit paranoid, since I just started learning not too long ago :))

here's some french:

from France:
Tu me casse les couilles! You're braking my nuts!
(that means that you're annoyed)

from Québec (Can):

grouilles-toi! Hurry up!

"entre deux joints tu pourrais t'grouiller l'cul!"
"between two joints, you could hurry up your ass!"

"Arrêtes de te pogner le beigne!"
"Stop holding your donut!"
Donut, an image for an ass. That means you should go on.

@f_v man, don't you know what a Whiskey Can is???
I guess and Indian told me one night...he explained me all this stuff about completing the circle....to make nature spin as a wheel so everything is cicle!
He said you had to piss in the Whyskey Can in order to fill it back, then drink it, and then piss it again to the top!
A neverending costume in order to same the Earth and complete the circle!
I could never piss on a walking carpet, never been good on aiming ;)

Hmm.............well I still cant understand why you would feel the need to urinate while there is indeed a walking carpet (obviously possesed by the spawn of satan himself). But if thats what does it for ya, more power to ya :D You and all your complete the circle stuff............:lol:

Heeeeeey! STOP! These lessons are too stupid. I think it's better to introduce the catalan empire's history, or explain the catalan customs.
For example, did you know that here you can go out to dance and have fun the whole night until the next morning? This is a fact that increase the percentage of turists in Catalunya, despite I hate the kind of "party" here.

After learning the amazing customs of FV's urinating, I decided to offer this thread once again my valuable and most precious contribution, that I know you've been expecting so eagerly :p

So, in Greece it's pretty common, I guess, to go out late at night and have fun till dawn.
Some places (eg clubs) close at 3-4 am (usually if the neighbours are complaining). Some other places though (clubs again), stay open all night.
Of course, staying out all night depends on your mood, and sometimes on your parents too :/