You don't truely know how to rock unless you own...

apex nemesis said:
...the first 3 Twisted Sister albums.
You can't stop rock 'n' roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are definitely good, especially 1st two. I even think album 4 "love is for suckers" is worth getting, but not as good as previous 3. Debut album
"under the blade" is especially good and will really surprise anyone hearing it for first time how good it is.

I just recently got all 4 CDs, I resisted getting these for long time because of the clownish image of Dee Snider projected on video and cover of album 3, this is not "true" rock/metal I thought..............I was wrong.

Well my opinion is that the first 3 albums totally rock! :headbang:
Yeah perhaps the first two more so.

Now the fourth 'Come out and play' has half fucking excellent Twisted Sister but half of the tracks are shit like 'Leader of the pack' and 'Be Crool to your Skool' which is ashame as tracks like 'come out and play', 'the fire still burns' and 'kill or be killed' slay. :headbang:

'Love is for suckers' has a few excellent tracks like 'Wake Up the Sleeping Giant' and the title track but overall isn't great and is too commercial and they were heading in the wrong direction which finished them. :cry:

Very mature comment. I'm almost certain you haven't got the albums i mentioned so your comments are not valid anyway.

Besides, you like Sepultura even though they went shit after Chaos AD so your taste isn't worth taking notice of. :yuk:

apex nemesis said:
Very mature comment. I'm almost certain you haven't got the albums i mentioned so your comments are not valid anyway.

Besides, you like Sepultura even though they went shit after Chaos AD so your taste isn't worth taking notice of. !!:yuk:

Unfortunately, there's always people willing to "trash" what others like...
I don't quite get it. I mean Twisted Sister, though not one of my favorite bands, could be placed in the "Hair Metal" genre. They can also hold their own next to a band like let's say Motorhead. Don't get bent out of shape. Chances are he's going by what he's seen on TV.
We're not Gonna Take It or I Wanna Rock-Not their best work as you know.:D

I always like the cartoonish videos from Twisted Sister. Tipper Whore (ooops !!!) i mean Gore, ruined that because of the "violent" content.

I own and love 2 Twisted Sister albums Under the Blade (Great shit) And Come out and Play They are a great band.

Personally I dont listen to a band because of an image or a term used to describe their sound I listen Because its GOOD music Not for shock value or anything else

W.A.S.P. Rules :headbang:

Well there is an exception. I'm a big fan of Pantera and they used to be glam/hair metal but I don't want to hear them doing it.

I even think album 4 "love is for suckers" is worth getting, but not as good as previous 3.

Love is for suckers is the 5th album actually. You should get the 4th album - read on! :headbang: Love is for suckers is not a bad album at all but the worst twisted sister album.

I own and love 2 Twisted Sister albums Under the Blade (Great shit) And Come out and Play They are a great band.

I was listening to 'Come out and Play' album today actually (album no 4 for those who don't know). It is even better than i remembered it. Infact it is a truely great metal album except for 'the leader of the pack', 'Be Chrool To Your Scuel' and 'You Want What We Got'. It is ashame how a few corny attempts at hit singles can spoil an album. The flow of the album is ruined even though the vast majority of the songs are excellent. If it wasn't for those 3 songs then 'Come out and Play' would be a serious contender for best Twisted sister album. :headbang:

and don't even get me started on WASP! :headbang:

apex nemesis said:
Love is for suckers is the 5th album actually. You should get the 4th album - read on! Love is for suckers is not a bad album at all but the worst twisted sister album.

I was listening to 'Come out and Play' album today actually (album no 4 for those who don't know). It is even better than i remembered it. Infact it is a truely great metal album except for 'the leader of the pack', 'Be Chrool To Your Scuel' and 'You Want What We Got'. It is ashame how a few corny attempts at hit singles can spoil an album. The flow of the album is ruined even though the vast majority of the songs are excellent. If it wasn't for those 3 songs then 'Come out and Play' would be a serious contender for best Twisted sister album. !:headbang:
and don't even get me started on WASP! !:headbang:

I will have to get a used 4th album to complete my TS collection.

APEX
When will you get a new avatar to replace the one UM lost when they upraded this site recently?