YOU KNOW YOUR GETTING OLD WHEN...........

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
1.The kids ask you to turn UP the car stereo......
2.Fly fishing becomes MORE interesting than sex........
3.When all your mates DONT get arrested no-more......unless its for non payments!!.
4.You compair Maiden Albums and class Seventh as NEW !!!!!!
5.OHHHH and my moshing son classes me as TO OLD FOR OLDSCHOOL..

How you guy's all doing ? :heh:
I'm fucking wasted and always seem to come back here after i've had my fill of Jenna Haze !!!!

PEACE, A RATHER NICE RED THAT COST MORE THAN A BOTTLE OF JD, ORIOS....
:kickass:

I hear ya...

how bout when...

1. you get up out of bed or from sitting too long and groan like a fucker in his 90s
2. you see the toxic waltz video on tv and realize that shit, that was 20 fucking years ago...
3. two words...grey hair

GWOODS said:
I hear ya...

how bout when...

1. you get up out of bed or from sitting too long and groan like a fucker in his 90s
2. you see the toxic waltz video on tv and realize that shit, that was 20 fucking years ago...
3. two words...grey hair

grey hair:erk: I know the feeling.

The only thing I can gripe about is that I have to get up and pee every 2 hours during the night. I think at 41, I now have a bladder the size of a Voit basketball.

Also you know you're old when you are too volatile of a poster for the Game Show Network message board and get banned.
HaHa

Best Regards,

Momo

banned3.jpg

The mysterious aches and pains get me. Each day, something new, someplace new. At almost 38, and still in reasonably decent shape compared to some my age, I shudder to think what this will be like at 50+!! If I make it that far:erk:

Hey Nik...I'm considering a trip to England but I still don't know when.
I'm 28 and I'm slowly getting into this "I'm getting old" obssession...

Yo Johnnie DONT PANIC untill you reach 30+ then the hair dye comes out, then the hair falls out, and its all down hill :cry: Weight sticks like fuckin superglue i'm as strong as ox but the size of one now also:lol: :lol: .
Have a great holiday here pal, you'll see this aint the place of milk & honey now throu being flogged to death by the Poles & Ex-Ruskies:Smug: .
I think the worse thing about getting old is that the chicks dont even notice me looking at them no more:mad: .
PEACE
FISH CHIPS & MUSHIE PEAS, CUPPA T, AND ST FUCKIN LOUD (with reasonable consideration to the neighbors :headbang: )

Ho-ly fu-ckin SHIT!!!

Nik is bak! Nik is bak! Well, God bless his future majesty, King Charles III of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and his other, lesser dominions of Terrenceandphilipland, Crocodilehunterland, and Lordoftheringsland!!

Welcome aboard once more, Admiral. There's been a dearth of decent representative of bloody ol' England in the time you've been gone. Mostly Labour faggits spoutin' treason an' stuff'n nonsense an' shit.

What's all this aboot ageing pains? Fuck all'a that! I still fit all me high school jeans and tees. Believe me, some'a that shit is gettin worn out! My wife was holding up Fates Warning and MOD shirts I silkscreened in 1989 as a class project. I told, "Drop em! That's a piece of my heart you've got there!" I straight away put one on. Fits like a glove, and not an OJ Simpson glove, mind ya.

Of course, some lines on my face seem to have become a bit permanent, not like in 1989, when I had to grimace at an MOD concert to make em appear! Fuck!

Jurched

nik said:
Yo Johnnie DONT PANIC untill you reach 30+ then the hair dye comes out, then the hair falls out, and its all down hill :cry: Weight sticks like fuckin superglue i'm as strong as ox but the size of one now also:lol: :lol: .
Have a great holiday here pal, you'll see this aint the place of milk & honey now throu being flogged to death by the Poles & Ex-Ruskies:Smug: .
I think the worse thing about getting old is that the chicks dont even notice me looking at them no more:mad: .
PEACE
FISH CHIPS & MUSHIE PEAS, CUPPA T, AND ST FUCKIN LOUD (with reasonable consideration to the neighbors :headbang: )

Hey,
I still haven't decided when I'm gonna visit England, I have been there a few times, I have lived there for a short time, I love it up there. But be sure I'll let you know when the time comes and hopefully we'll have some beers.

nik said:
you'll see this aint the place of milk & honey now throu being flogged to death by the Poles & Ex-Ruskies:Smug: .

Not forgetting our friends the coons and pakis.

The chicks still notice you Nik, they don't need to run away anymore, they can ring the Filth on their mobiles to have you picked up for being a dirty old lecher. Being old, you don't notice them taking the piss out of you.
I know, I was that soldier.