You laugh, you lose...

I don't get it. I guess that must be something important and meaningful for you if you defend it that way, but I really don't get a point : why would you love so much a country which never did anything for you ?

:lol:

Why are you vegetarist? The animals didn't do anything for you. Are you actually that stupid?

Of course my country has given me a lot. Education, place to live, wealth etc. In WW2 we actually fought for our country unlike you, who lost to Germany easily. That's a big part of our national identity. I would die for my country.

It's so typical when artfag antinationalist thinks like you. You must be some EU-fanatic, who loves multiculturalism, well you be my guest, but leave Finland out of it.

:lol:

Why are you vegetarist? The animals didn't do anything for you. Are you actually that stupid?

Of course my country has given me a lot. Education, place to live, wealth etc. In WW2 we actually fought for our country unlike you, who lost to Germany easily. That's a big part of our national identity. I would die for my country.

It's so typical when artfag antinationalist thinks like you. You must be some EU-fanatic, who loves multiculturalism, well you be my guest, but leave Finland out of it.
You're so an ass. Really. I mean, I'd like to plan a COBOT IRL-evening just for the pleasure to punch you in the face.

@ all the people talking about politics and religion in the HUMOR thread...

3045626532_2f08d02d95.jpg

No. My argument, in those terms, is more that religion is a Nerf gun. The person holding it may be a retard. The fact that a retard can hold a Nerf gun is society. People who follow the retard with a Nerf gun are stupid.

But Nerf guns are fun for some people and bring great enjoyment.

So. Do I blame all the tragedies of human-kind on a Nerf gun?

:lol: You almost had me going there.