You laugh, you lose...

Fuck off, I don't have to respect anything I don't want to. Religion has been the cause of some of the most devastating atrocities to blight mankind. The Crusades? The Christianization of Scandinavia? 9/11? Yeah sure, that's all "respectable".

And that's not even delving into the fact that anyone who believes a god exists is engaging in irrational and illogical thought and therefore has an inferior understanding of common sense.

No.

It's not religion who is the "cause", it's the people themselves. It's like saying rats caused the black plague, thus rats have done nothing but cause the most devastating atrocities to blight mankind. It has nothing to do with the living conditions of that time. It's the rats. Stupidest argument I've seen in the longest time.

Religion can be very positive influence in someone's life. The ultimate goal of humans can be argued to be finding happiness. Believing in God to achieve this does not defy common sense. As Voltaire said, "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him”.

So, you fuck off you intolerant douche bag. Your mentality is exactly what caused the events you listed. Respect is quite necessary. If Christians would have respected Muslims and so forth--history would be different. It's not the religion--it's people like you.

You sound almost like a radical Muslim.

:Smug:

OK GREAT, so basically your argument is "put a gun between the hands of a retard; if he shoots anybody, that's his fault".

Damn this world is full of morons. Fuck your religions, fuck your codes, fuck your Books, your stupid priests, and Ockham's razor ftw. If I bury a Harry Potter book, in 5.000 years, after the fall of mankind and its rebirth, someone will dig it and they'll all worship Lord Harry.

Damn this world is full of morons. Fuck your religions, fuck your codes, fuck your Books, your stupid priests, and Ockham's razor ftw. If I bury a Harry Potter book, in 5.000 years, after the fall of mankind and its rebirth, someone will dig it and they'll all worship Lord Harry.

:lol: probably more belivable than this shit people worship today, he aslo wears glasses!

No.

It's not religion who is the "cause", it's the people themselves. It's like saying rats caused the black plague, thus rats have done nothing but cause the most devastating atrocities to blight mankind. It has nothing to do with the living conditions of that time. It's the rats. Stupidest argument I've seen in the longest time.

Religion can be very positive influence in someone's life. The ultimate goal of humans can be argued to be finding happiness. Believing in God to achieve this does not defy common sense. As Voltaire said, "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him”.

So, you fuck off you intolerant douche bag. Your mentality is exactly what caused the events you listed. Respect is quite necessary. If Christians would have respected Muslims and so forth--history would be different. It's not the religion--it's people like you.

So...Its not the Religions fault for these things? Its the people who follow the Religion? So you are blaming a bunch of words in a book, rather than the people who follow them to the point of causing genocide?

Or maybe if organised religion didn't exist in the first place these conflicts would have never happened. That's what my point is, the world would be a better, more peaceful place without religion. That's why I won't respect something which has poisoned the earth.

Get your head out your arse and think with some sense, your "black plague" example is totally flawed. The Rats didn't cause the black plague of course not, it was due to the living conditions of the time yes. But there you go, the Rats are the people and the living condition is religion. If the shitty unhygienic living conditions of that time weren't there, the Rats wouldn't have been able to spread the disease. Much the same way that if organised Religion never existed most of the conflicts to ever occur on this planet probably wouldn't have happened.

No.

:lol:!!!

Some butthurt christian with humanistic values comes to cry about religion being so wonderful. IMO Scandinavia must remove every trace of christianity and especially islam, which is getting stronger here since the EU fuckheads wants Europe to be some multicultural wonderland.

We get 4 new years of increasing immigration. Now at about 16,000 :( Tripled from last year.

Yeah I know. Something should be done or Finland and Norway end up being like Sweden :mad: Well actually in Finland the nationalist party has grown stronger these days and people are actually starting to discuss about dangers of migration, instead of blaming you about being racist.

wow....this is the most hilarious thread ever...really. I agree with everyone except the pussyfooting sugar coating christians/other religous people in here. A good three years ago i met a catholic named kevin, after three months of knowing me, i had him questioning his faith, another month went by, he's a stone cold athiest. And now after the fact, when he looks back on his christian life, he sees the fallacy and thanks me everyday for turning him toward the light of logic. See thats all it took, if you have a christian look at there faith from the outside (which is a hard task considering how blunderingly brainwashed they usually are) they can actually see how fucked it is.

loosetongue.jpg
kanye.jpg

MosesFish.jpg
kanye-moon.jpg

funny-pictures-you-have-a-new-virus.jpg